• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Young Justice: Alternate Cast

Well, I'd be happy to join if this got revived in some fashion or another, but I do feel that the turn-based system was one of the features which may have contributed to the difficulties the RP faced, and it may be beneficial to revise/ edit said system in the next RP so that it doesn't slow the pacing as much... of course, you have to do what you think is best and use the system you feel is most effective/ fair to everyone, but that's just my two cents.

If you do start a new thread based off this, please tag me/ let me know!

@clarinetti Y'see the idea I had was with a group rp (and with over ten people in it which is kind of a LOT) unless everyone is incredibly experienced and knows what to do, it wouldn't really be a problem. But usually a thing that happens is that some few move on with the story and leave others behind, so we have to sort it out or play catch up which is really bad situation to be a part of. Trust me. -old man voice- In all my six years of roleplaying, I experienced this one too many times and frankly, is sooper dumb. The turn system is fair so everyone is at the same level but PAINFULLY slow. With life and laziness coming in between god knows who's next to post. But it's a safe system.

I really like this idea guys, but it takes effort and dedication to make it one of the best experience. ;_;

Then again, this isn't my incredibly-not-original idea. If you want to slap mah rules and start with everyone else on your own-- i'm totally okay with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back