• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Young Justice: Alternate Cast

Name

Solomon "Sol" Constantine

Appearance

aaron.png

Background

Solomon was abandoned as a child, and was found by John Constantine, who subsequently adopted Solomon. As Solomon grew older, John taught him everything that he knew about the dark arts and how to wield them.

Sidekick of

John Constantine

Extras

"I have three things to say. Firstly, yes, I know the business card says 'Master of the Dark Arts'. It's not a typo. Secondly, yes, i have seen demons. Seen, met, talked to, fought, and banished. And thirdly, do you got a light?"

john-constantine-and-trigon.jpg

PotaytoPotahto

Name: Meghan Whitehill (Impact)

Appearance:

(Costume consists of black skintight suit with red boots, gloves, and a belt with a red hazard symbol on it)

Background: Born and raised in some coastal town near Portland, ME, Meghan's childhood was relatively uneventful. Normalcy was thrown out the window however at age fifteen, when she was one of the victims of a 'bio-terrorist' attack which occurred when her family visited Metropolis (The details of which remain unclear to this day for her, having limited recollection of the events). Despite being relatively unharmed, she soon found herself developing strange abilities, the most prominent being to absorb and redirect kinetic energy in the form of energy blasts. Eventually, the stress of hiding these increasingly uncontrollable powers away from her family and friends led her to seek out help, resulting in her training with Argent. Following her time with the Titan, Impact travelled without direction, ultimately deciding to investigate the Justice League's recruitment program in order to determine whether or not being a superhero was the job for her.

Sidekick of: Argent- While initially joining the Titan to learn to control her abilities, she eventually began to take the role of protégée. However, while grateful for Argent's help and support as a teacher and friend, she wasn't sure if she wanted to become a 'hero', and left shortly afterwards. Much like Argent, Meghan can release bursts or beams of energy and create rudimentary barriers, but also is able to absorb nearby energy sources. However, due to her limited control of these skills, attempting to absorb or release large quantities of energy in a short period of time can prove dangerous if not fatal to her.

Extras:

-Unknown to Meghan, she is a result of the breeding experiment of the H'San Natall in which human females were impregnated to create sleeper agents for their planned invasion of Earth, explaining the source of her powers. While Argent (Who is also a hybrid born from similar circumstances) is somewhat aware of this, she chose not to reveal this to Impact, as she thought the revelation would be too much to handle at that time.

-Eyes glow yellow when using her powers extensively.

-PotaytoPotahto

Name: Anise (last name unknow)

Nickname: Anna, Anni, Anise, Ann

Appearance:

bd3b1c3b71f1724ea702ae5a8bcd2ec6.jpg

Costume:
cloak_zps29aa873b.jpg

(( we also wears a white cloth mask that cover the mouth and nose))

Alias: Cloak

History: Anise is from another dimension, where she is known as the Tree Maiden. Back at her world an Enemy name chaos that was seal away broke free. Anise was fighting chaos, but sadly chaos was stronger than her and she got injured badly. When chaos was about to capture Anise, the spirits in her world opened up a portal which she got sucked into. It opened up at the watch tower, where the justice league members are.

The portal opened up on the ceiling where she fell through, wearing her white cloak, and hitting the floor. Most of the members were surprised at what what happened. Her injuries were treat and she was out for about 2 weeks. Once she woke, she had no recollection of where is from and how she got here. She also didn't speak much, but answer the questions the Justice League asked the best she could. The only thing she could remember was her first name.

One day she out for a walk on earth with one of the Justice League members showings her around town. Some robbers broke into a store she was at with the member. The member told her to hide and not move, thinking she wasn't in any condition to fight yet. Anise listened and did as told. She watched the person take care of the robbers, but saw that he was having trouble. A memory of herself fighting in her world flashed through her head. The next thing she know she was in her white cloak with her her weapon Slicer and was able to take out the member with the robbers. The justice league member was surprised and told the other once they got back. Since then she has been helping out and training with them.

Sidekick of...?: she has helped put alot of the League members on missions and also went on a few solo missions. She was never an official side kick.

Abilities:

•to jump high in the air, move at high speed, stand in air and can can also jump from one glyp to another at a high speed on the ground and in the air. It can also act as a barrier.

•Can use light healing magic to heal wounds, but the deeper the wound the longer and more energy it takes. If she has enough energy and if it's a body related spell, like the person can't speak, she csn undo that as well

• able to coat her weapon in in four elements, fire, ice, electricity and wind

•has high stamina

• her weapon puts a barrier around her body and give her enough strength to block heavy hits

• she has a special connection with plants that causes her to feel their emotions. Like if the grass is on fire she can feel their pain and such. Or like if they need water she can tell

Skills:

• she has a weapon that is the form of a blue staff. It can change into a scythe, katana and spear. She really fast and deadly with it. Once her weapon is coated she can do a multitude of attacks. But there is a 1 minute cool down/gap when is transitioning from one element to another.

○ fire: can send out out 4 fireball and fire air slash. High enough heat can melt metal, but not titanium. Can just coat the weapon and fight

○ice: can send ice spike. Freeze the ground by stabbing or tapping. Can freeze the something or someone in contact with weapon.

○electricity: can shock someone when weapon is coated and comes in contact with weapon or person. Can paralyze someone. Can send electricity towards someone by stabbing the ground. Can send a thunder bolt at someone. lightening comes raining down.

○wind: can send air slashes at someone. Can stab or tap the ground to create wind spike and shoot 10 air bullets that can off an object if shot at the right angle

○ She is also quiet and can be quit stealthy

Weakness:

•vulnerable without her staff

• physical strength

•endurance, she can't take to many hit to her body

• when the plants around her are in pain, slightly slower and reaction time also slows

•She has no knowledge on how the technology on Earth works and only know how to work certain things from the help of others have thought her.

Extras?: (PotatoPahato) She recently rescued a black cat on one of her missions. It follows her around everywhere and is also very smart. She name her Luka and she sometimes also helps her out on missions.

~♤~

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Mathias Strange

Alias: Kid Khaos

Appearance:

Costume:
untitled.jpg

Amulet:

Background: When Mathias found a strange amulet one day in the fields near his home in the south of England he thought nothing of touching the thing. That was a big mistake. The amulet bound itself to him and he began to hear a strange voice. This was Setne, a Lord of Chaos, who had been bound to the amulet by his enemies the Lords of Order. The amulet then somehow became damaged, further limiting his power. Dr Fate then appeared to combat the new threat he had sensed. Upon discovery of Mathias, and a lengthy discussion with Nabu, he decided against removing or destroying the amulet as that could severely hurt Mathias. He instead decided to take the boy on as an apprentice and train him to use the amulet's power to fight evil. Mathias is a friend and ally to Young Justice, helping them to battle mystical foes on occasion.

Sidekick of...? Dr Fate

Powers: The Amulet of the Damned, an artifact similar to the Helmet of Fate, gives him magical abilities, comprising of: - Teleportation

- Eldritch blasts

- Flight

- Force field projection

- Empathic healing(taking the pain himself)

- Telekinesis

Weaknesses: - His chaos powers make him weak to magic of order and light

- If the amulet is removed he will lose his powers. As well as this, since the amulet has bound itself to his soul, it will hurt him a lot when it is removed.

Theme Song: Slipknot - "The Devil in I"

@Daimao At first I was a bit skeptic but you're good!

@clarinetti Nice job with the background and stuff! And she's pretty :D

@Evergreen98 At fiiirst I'm a bit eh on the whole anime thing-- but she's pretty so you'll be an exception. BUT if you find something that's more similar to ours, (cartoon/comic-like) then I'll be a very happy camper.

@RiddleWrappedEnigma Yours is the coolest in my opinion. I just need you to find an appearance that you know.

Has a face.

BUT all you guys are good- so all you gotta do is wait until the last person (@Reaper ) Is done with his post (after waiting for the two more people to go) and then you guys can make a post on being late to the intro.

Starting with @clarinetti then @Evergreen98 @Daimao and finally @RiddleWrappedEnigma .

I think I should close this-- it might be way too wacky with so much people...

Name: Mister Moray

Alias: The Doctor

Appearance: (Turn towards more cartoon-y looks!)

Role: villain

Background: In progress.

Powers: Intelligence, skilled chemist, skilled in hand to hand combat, commands a large number of henchmen, possess a large amount of money gained from drug trafficking.

Weakness: Lacks super powers.

Extras? Potato Potahto

Name: Jamie Reyes (Blue Beetle)

tumblr_mbw9mudeet1ro08q7.png

Appearance:

Background:

Before the Scarab came into his life, Jaime Reyes was an average high school student. He had a relatively normal life with his Father, who owned a garage, his mother who was a paramedic, and his brat sister. He had his best friend Tye and things were great. He aimed to help his Dad with the garage but his Father wanted him to be his own man. This sentiment was thrust far further than Jaime's dad could have ever meant when Jaime came upon the Scarab.

He was riding home on his skateboard one night and was almost out after curfew. He had been talking to his Mom on his cell phone and told her he could be home soon. He was passing the Kord Industries building in El Paso when it happened. The top floor exploded and sent Jaime bouncing across the concrete. He stood up and found his hoodie on fire. He took it and his shirt off quickly and tossed them aside. It was then he found the Scarab. He grabbed it and it sprung to life. It crawled onto his back and embedded itself into his spine. The two were fused and that night Jaime adorned the armor for the first time.

It was soon after that he began his career as a hero

Abilities:

Jaime himself has no actual super powers. He is simply bilingual himself. (Though one could count his ability to always lose the top half of his clothing as a power. It happens a lot.) All of his abilities come from the Scarab and its technology. He can converse with the Scarab and it is able to take control of him and give him advice in battle.

Durability: The suit protected him from the deleterious effects of being stomped on—twice—by the Appellaxian Golem. Mystical energy however can easily overcome its defenses.

Energy blasts: The suit is able to transform the hands into a sonic cannon and plasma cannon. The suit can also transform the chest into a larger plasma cannon.

Flight: The suit can sprout translucent wings, enabling him to fly, but they do not flap like real wings; instead they stay in one place. The suit also has additional rocket boosters.

Technology Interface: The suit is capable of manipulating technology upon contact and altering its functions. This shown when Blue Beetle was able to interface with Reach technology by simply touching it. Due to this it is possible for Blue Beetle to interface with other tech but he must have access to the armor to do it.

Transformation: The suit can change into different forms. Examples of his transformations are a sonic cannon, battering ram, staple gun, plasma cannon, a lockpick, maces, scythe blades and a plasma cannon.

Translation: The suit has demonstrated the ability to translate Krolotean and Reach speech for Blue Beetle, and vice versa. This also holds the possibility the Scarab can translate any other language it holds in its databanks.

Extras?

Tomatayato tomato?

I did on my turn. shoyld is go ahead and post with him then just go with my original flow? and is there a limit to how many characters we can have. cause I have one last one that'd be fun.

Well, considering that it's been over a week since anything's been posted, and the OOC chat has seemingly disappeared (At least on my computer), I think this RP may have died...

@ECDeadly ???

I know- always just a tad awkward to show up to an RP just when it has come to an early/ abrupt end. ;p

Such is life.

Yeah it's pretty sad-- it had a lotta potential too.

I feel like a lot of it has something to do with me so I sincerely apologize on behalf of the people who wanted to post and it took like days or like, weeks to get one down. Or even people who barely got in.

I'm willing to do a do-over but I might have to use the same turn system and have only a few REALLY dedicated join. But that's up to who's up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back