• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice; A New Era

Looking up surprised to Alex, Anastasia sighed a little defeatedly. "I am that obvious huh?" she asked, not expecting an answer but the answer was extremely clear. Glancing back up towards the others of the group, Ana took a hesitant step back, hugging the letter closer to her chest. "I...I just don't know...I am sure they are all nice...but...I haven't had the privilege to really meet with other people my own age and stay friends with them. I am told I am...fairly awkward," she confessed.

"Ah but old chinese proverb say: a man who does not try, does not get." He said said in the accent of an old chinese man as such a phrase is normally attributed to before try."Its just joining into a conversation, you will see it will just come out naturally . What the worst thing that could happen, you try you fail t0 make freinds you back to lonesome self. "

Wally smiled at Cassie's concern but she didn't need to worry about him tripping he's been doing this for awhile."No need to be worried Cassie I've doing this for a good while. The only way I would trip is if the floor is wet",Wally reassured Cassie before grabbing another one of those delicious brownies.

--

Kyle thought about what Alaina said for a second about how they should go out to get some field training." Yeah I think that might be nice for this team especially since we need a team leader",Kyle told her. He thought it was best to choose a leader from experience with the team cause that is how they made Aqualad the leader for the original team.

@shattered

Smiling a little more to Alex's attempt at a Chinese accent to try and emphasize his point, Anastasia glanced down to the ground before blinking at the end. Perhaps Alex was just mixing up his words but she could not be entirely sure. "Do you often give motivational lectures towards others, Alex?" she asked curiously. She had assumed he was trying to help her feel a little more welcome and to go for it...but much like with other social conventions, Ana could never be entirely sure.

"No not really." He commented rubbing the back of his head, his mix up just dawned on him. " Just say what comes to my mouth. Still, even with my verbal diarrhea I still try to talk to you and I assume still endeared myself."

Glancing back over towards the others from Alex, Ana took in a deep breath before slowly walking up to one of the empty spots of the island in the middle of the kitchen, letter still clutched in her hands against her chest. Watching Wally quickly inhale another brownie as he showed off his cheeky and playful demeanor, Ana overheard Kyle mentioning the entire team going out to work together to determine who would be the leader of their little group.

@shattered @IronDragon @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Wally wiped off his mouth with hand to get the crumbs off. "Hey Ana you finally ready to hop on the awesome train",Wally asked with a grin. He notice of how she hasn't talked that much with anyone and basically stood off to the side lines. Right then he grabbed another brownie and handed it to Ana"Want one I'd hate to see such good brownies go to waste",Wally asked.

Nodding gently towards Ingrid before settling on a chair beside Wally and the others, Ana lowered the letter carefully on the table, hands resting on top of it. "The awesome train?" repeated Anastasia confused before gasping to the sudden gift of yet another brownie, holding it carefully as she glanced up to the speedster. "Alex was kind enough to give me one just a few moments before...but a second one would be appreciated, thank you," she spoke gently, taking a small bite of the sweet morsel to chew.

Wally nodded"Yeah the awesome train you know like how you've been distant ever since you joined and now you started talking to us means you hoped on the awesome train",Wally explained with a wide grin on his face. "And now since you've hoped on things will get a whole lot better",Wally said.

@LadyMatsudai

'Uh..Because it was a secret organization that would unite to become the awesome train once everyone was aboard. You see we almost had every one on board expect for Ana here but now that she is here the awesome train is finally complete. For the reason why you guys weren't informed was because it was a secret that only I knew until it was complete",Wally explained to Ingrid with the same grin on his face.

--

Kyle turned his attention over to Wally and the others"Oh please you just made that up once Anastasia came over",Kyle scoffed but in a playful way. "Hey you didn't need to spoil it Kyle you no fun but it's still the awesome train no matter if I just came up with it or not",Wally retorted back at him.

@HaywireP @LadyMatsudai

Ingrid looks at him "Wow Wally that doesn't count if you are the only one that knew it. It can't be a secret it is made up. But maybe we can be the awesome train." smiles and goes back to manipulating the flower in her lap absentmindedly.

Blushing a little to so much fuss for her finally managing to make her way over to the table, Ana took another bite of the brownie, slowly finishing it off while the others continued to spin off the origins and silliness of Wally's 'awesome train' fiasco. The thought was endearing though...Alex was right. They seemed to just adapt to her presence there and she really did not have to speak much for the most part. It was...charming.

Alex walked in to the conversation and was kinda confused about the mention of the awesome train. "Well... What a time to leave my Wally to English translator in my other pants." He commented before trying to listen in to the conversation further trying to understand what he was saying. "So you want us as a group.... I thought that was why we were here in the first place.."

Wally suddenly turned to Alex"Hey what does that mean 'Wally to English translator' I can speak English you know and I'm speaking it right now",Wally retorted back before calming down."I know we are already a group but that's out in the field mostly why not have one in our own live besides all the costumes",Wally told him."And it was only a joke",Wally muttered under his breath.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Hearing the tone in Wally's voice, Ana quickly laid her hand on his shoulder to interrupt the two and have them relax. "Kyle, I think the training would be a good idea. What kind of exercises did you have in mind?" she inquired, hoping it would help the other two boys relax for the time being.

@IronDragon

Ingrid walked over and found an empty spot on the counter, still holding the plant that is swaying, and just listens to everyone and helps Ana "Yeah what kind do you have in mind Kyle maybe they can raise our teamwork and let use get to know the strengths and weakness of one another."

"Training? OH yeah training! I was actually thinking of sparring that's one of the better ways of training",Kyle explained to Ana and Ingrid. Honestly he could use some training he hasn't done it in awhile so he thought it might be a good idea. "Wally stop making a mountain out of ant hill",Kyle told Wally."I was not making a ant hill or a mountain",Wally said even though he knew what he was talking about he might as be a little smart mouth.

@LadyMatsudai @HaywireP

"Sparring?" repeated Anastasia a little surprised, looking around to the others before making her way towards the large sparring ring just on the opposite side of the large open common area. "I could go first if that will help," she offered.

@IronDragon

Ingrid jumps of the counter and follows Ana. "Who are you going to be sparring with?" has dirt colored hands and doesn't plan to spar with anyone as she knew she couldn't compete with any of them.

Kyle nodded "I'll go up against you if you don't mind",Kyle offered Anastasia before walking up to her."Do you wan't powers or just our fist",Kyle asked. He always asked this to the people he is sparring against. The reason was that sometimes people don't have good powers or just don't have them at all.

@LadyMatsudai

Blinking a little surprised Kyle would offer to go against her first, Ana nodded politely and glanced up to the man towering over her. "We could...start off with powers if you wish. Then transition if we needed to," she offered diplomatically.

@IronDragon

"Sounds good to me",Kyle answered before grabbing his blue ring out of his pocket and sliding in his finger. Almost automatically his suit covered up his previous clothes. He flew over to the other side of the sparring ring." On the count of three we will start",Kyle informed before using his ring to make the number 3 then count down to 1. Which meant the sparring match has begun.

@LadyMatsudai

Aron smiled and started to run around the kitchen. "WEEEEWOOOOH!" He screamed over and over again. He had his arms out like a bird and 'flew' around the area. He then started to chant, "Fight! Fight! Fight!!!" He was quickly intercepted by Gage who slapped Aron across the face. Gage said, "Listen, kid. Watch and learn, you big buffoon." Aron smiled and ignored the pain running across his head, "BABOON!" Gage sighed and felt his eyes. He hated when Aron was being... Well, Aron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back