Young Justice; A New Era - Additional IC

Jade Woosan

Jade glanced over at Kathleen, raising a brow at the girl's statement. "

It's not because I

can't

speak, it's because I choose not too.

" The female answered nonchalantly, assuming the female wanted an explanation for her silence. She supposed she had been fairly quiet with the group. Once again, that was only because she didn't really want to involved in this group. Her brown eyes examined the hand Kathleen offered. Reluctantly, Jade accepted the offer of help. "

Thank you.

" She gave the cyborg a simple nod and a small smile of thanks. "

Do you...know where the target is located? As in, can are you able to pinpoint their exact location?

"

Austin

Austin got out of seat and walked towards Golem and Jade were. "
Well I think I know where he is",Austin stated motioning towards the tornado that was forming. "It's kinda hard to miss that so you can hardly speak or see. You fit in just perfect here",Austin replied sarcastically before hopping off the plane and making his way towards their target.

@shattered

"I know just kidding around. Dont feel like talking with these people either. " She commented and nodded back to Jade when she did. Before her attention was drawn to the turnedo in the center of town and Austin comments. She shook his head and continued to speak to jade." With comment like that from austin could you blame you for being quite. " She turned back to the storm and turned on her thermals. "We have more then one person down there, four of them centering on single figure."

Kyle

"
Yeah like your any better",Austin muttered under his breath but loud enough for them to hear. Seriously she used the same type of retorts as he does ,sarcastic ones , but who is he to judge. "Well let's get this show on the road",Austin said more to himself rather than anyone. This may not be the type of mission he was looking for but it's better than sitting around with people who he had only known for short amount of time.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

"I am not but hey its fun returning medicine." She commented tapping at her mechanical ear."These are very sensitive. Anyways lets go." She said making a run for the tornado, thinking on how to approach the tornado. "The people inside are focused on the central guy, my money says its the one we want, can sneak up on each guy knock them out before going after the main target... But what would the storm do to them. Might wait until the storm dies down..." She though out loud." Maybe take one just check who these people are." She moved into the storm approaching one from behind.

(will post it in the h & v thread as well. also @shattered or @IronDragon if you would like a brief friend reunion.)

A Z A Z E L

Azazel looked at the rest of the group and shrugged "gotta agree with the cyborg, I ain't flying into that hell storm, lets go get this person" he says running ahead of the group like a mad man, as he approached the kid he looked back at the group "Let me kill off the heros, give me a second" he says and without his teams permission he began to use his power his eyes glowing purple as he lit another cigarette and looked at the kid waiting for when he would turn, then Azazel would turn everything to hell.

As soon as he walked back he looked at his team "
He is in an illusion right now where he thinks he has lost control, which made him lose controls, once it wears off the disasters will probably go away, at least now the pesky heros might go away or die or something." Azazel says looking at the mess he caused, he really loved making things worse "Sometimes I wish that the fear of death was viable, then I could just kill people by using my power, but I cant" he grumbles angrily. He could not make peoples fear of death come true, nor could he bring nightmares of death come alive either, it really sucked. However if someone had the fear of being alone for example instead of making it come true for everyone he could make the person, using illusions, think they are alone causing them to freak out and not be able to hear there friends and such.

(( Short post, the rest of what happened is in the other tab, I will be busy so hence why I made him do something stupid like this ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Golem was eventually picked up and was plugged into the team jet, allowing her to drive them back to base and charge herself through the jets electric motors. The charge from the plane was god send feeling energized though her field of movement was still limited. Despite that and the general thrill of flying the jet, her mind was in the events of the disaster of a mission previously. True it was a success for them but she felt it showed how unprepared they were when facing the enemy. Also running into Alaina... She didnt know what to make of it, it was good to see her again but it was as an enemy fighting against her and while helping to kill one of her friends. It wasnt something to be happy about. She inwardly sighed, wondering if it was a better reunion she could have used Alaina as either get anin on the heroes group. Maybe there was still a chance.

Golem soon arrived to the hideout and she was carried out to her chambers for repairs by Klarion's scientist cronies. A second time she was put on a surgical table and tinkered with her body while all she good do is look on powerless to move. At least it was putting her together again not taking her apart and was a lot less painfull, to their credit she would have died if she hadnt had the body but then again she wouldnt be in the situation if she didnt have. She though back to Alaina unable to to get her out of her head, Alaina symbolized what could have been though cant have been easy going out with a superhero. Still she wanted to contact her, she went online through her hud and prepared an email for her... About the fight... Was for a while was as far as she got before she was stuck. She then just resolved to just once sentence...Can we find a place and time to talk. Just the two of us, i promise. She pressed send and sighed and waited to be repaired.

@shattered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back