Young Justice; A New Era - Additional IC

IronDragon

Almighty Dragon

{ This is where MISSIONS will be held.

We will not be commencing missions on IC1 just to keep things clean }​

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been a month since Clarion had recruited the new members of the Shadows. Even though he had recruited them he has not sent out anybody for a mission yet. Which kinda got Austin upset he may be laid back but if leave him out of a fight or something interesting for awhile he will get restless. "When are we gonna go on a mission it's been a month since he recruited us",Austin complained but it was not directed towards anyone.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @shattered @BlackJack @Tearlach the Fade

Kathleen stood in a corner motionless and hands behind her back, one would be wrong to confuse her for some art statue piece. However a closer look into her eyes to see she was surfing the net, looking through stories about the heroes trying to learn as much as possible about them. With how things seemed right now, she would have to face them soon or maybe even they would be her chance for an escape from this people. Eitherway learning about the heroes would be useful. " Getting an itchy trigger finger austin?" She asked simply not moving from her spot.

Austin's head suddenly turned towards the cyborg known as Kathleen "Yeah I'm sick of just lying around here doing nothing and frankly I'm just bored",Austin explained to her. "So what are you doing surfing the net",Austin asked the cyborg with eyebrow raised. This wasn't like Klarion to wait for a fight from what little he knew about him.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

"Better a delay and have a well thought out plan then rush so you wont be bored and end up in jail. " She replied."Adult sites. " She said jokingly turning his eyes to check on Austin reaction and to avoid answering the question." Two girls, good stuff. "

A Z A Z E L

A portal opened toward the back of the hide out a small flame coming out, accompanied by a hand and a cigarette as the disturbing creation of hell walked through. He was like he always was, never really showing his demon form and his skull tattoos or whatever they were. Still were on his face. The portal closed as he walked forwards his hand emitting a small blue flame, he could not manipulate fire, this was something all demons had. It was like a bargaining flame to seal the deal, it did not burn or hurt just sealed deals and allowed him to reverse his insano touch or whatever it was. After noticing the flame was not working he pulled a lighter out and flicked it on lighting the piece of junk and putting it away. The whole time his eyes seemed to be closed. He opened his eyes and looked at them all hearing the guy whine about being bored.

And to be honest if Azazel's dad did not need his help he would be really freaken bored too but he had a father who could take him to another world which was nice. Azazel walked around the base and hit his head off the wall "Been about 30 seconds, already bored as hell, which to be honest...hell was better then being here bored out of my mind." Azazel groaned walking over to the two his face always was in a serious straight kind of way and never seemed to change. Even when he was bored. He never smiled, never frowned. Azazel looked over the two and thought about what they could do because he really wanted to kill something.

(
( @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ))

((
@IronDragon ))

Austin was surprised that cyborg would be looking at those type of stuff. Especially if that was what she was referring too cause she couldbe referring to a lot of things."Well I hope you have fun with that",Austin replied before turning his head towards Azazel."Oh I didn't see you come in Azazel",Austin told the guy. Honestly in way he could kinda creep him out but he would say that to him.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @BlackJack

A Z A Z E L

Azazel looked at the guy trying to figure out how he did not see the portal and hear him struggling to light his cigarette. "Have fun with what exactly?" Azazel says hoping maybe he could have some fun too because he was already bored and wanted to go jump off a cliff somewhere. He looked around and questioned where everyone else was, all he saw was the robot girl and Austin and that was no fun. "We need to do shit because I really am contemplating stabbing myself with a stick or something, maybe we can burn crap, that sounds fun..." he says a little creepy as he looks at the lighters flame and turns to his allies and shrugs wanting to go out and do something, even if they had to shop or something, he did not care, just something.

(( @IronDragon ))

"I am joking, just researching she what we can do." She said simply barely reacting to the portal to hell opened next to her and Azazul entering." Must you be so... Outstations with your entry? We do have a front do, it doesnt make as much sound and flash." She then shook his head." Why dont you to actually searching for a mark rather the complaining. Just a thought. "

"There is a bounty on a general coming in the military airport out of town. " She suggested looking at an artical in the news. " He pissed of a few people on the other side of the last war, civilian killing, bombing that sort of things. If we can get him before he reaches his base, could be an easy couple of millions."

"Yeah but we can't really do anything without Klarion's orders and I'd rather not get on his bad side",Austin reminded the cyborg"I don't think would want to be on his bad either",Austin said before Klarion appeared in the room."No, I don't care about money. Why do you humans always think so little instead of something big like world domination. I promise you that you will have a mission in no time I'm currently looking for someone that help with my sinister plan",Klarion informed the group.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @BlackJack

She shrugged. Yet another attempt to make this group do something remotely for good. The general was a bastard, the stuff he did in the war was as bad as any one here. " Just a suggestion is all you wanted...." She went to say before Klarion walked in." Well, you had me programmed to follow you. I am kinda volunteered. "She pointed out with a slight coldest in her voice.

"I don't care if you volunteered or not you work for me. Now if you would be so kind to let me go back to my work. If you want something to do go train or whatever you people do in your spare time",Klarion said with coldness in his voice before walking through a portal out the room."Well that turned out well",Austin muttered under his breath.

A Z A Z E L

Azazel watched as Klarion came in, he was about to be happy that maybe they would do something but he was instantly turned down "I kill people in my free time, I don't train." Azazel says looking at the others as he left through a portal "We go through portals, doors are for humans, portals are way cooler anyways." Azazel says crossing his arms and stepping on his last cigarette and lit another one letting out a couple puffs and watching the Demon lord leave, why could Azazel just not go home as well, at least there he had stuff to do, like play games or something. Hell he really could care less as long as he did something.

Pricks. Alexinwardly cringed in disgust at Azazel words, not sharing the shame joy in killing that he does. She finally moved from her position, to feeling comfortable in the same room with everyone. ""Well, there is nothing left for me here, i will be in the other room smashing some of the dummies....Present company excluded." She began to move to the next room, flicking a switch revealing a room full of training equipment. She picked out a training dummy and began giving it some light straight shots, watch it tilt back and then forward back to her as if it wanted another strike which she obliged.

" What are you doing here...."

"Doc, whats going on?"

An image of her past flashed by here making her pause a minute, before continuing her punching a little harder then before.

Take her as well... "

"Hey what are you doing.. Hey, stop! let go!"

Another image came and went, more vivid then before making stumble back and touched her forehead. More images came and she became more irritated, taking it out on the poor training dummy. Before she new it she went blank coming back when she heard a distinct loud sharp sound. She saw her right hand raised and palm pointed at the dummy, her upper arm had expanded revealing her smoking sonic cannon. She turned to the smoking remains of the training dummy.

Austin

Austin was currently leaning on a wall in the Shadow's base when Klarion suddenly walked through a portal. "Shadows front in center",Klarion announced and when everyone was crowded around Klarion" Today will be your first mission together don't disappoint me. There is a male that has certain powers that will be a major role in my plans. I want you guys to get him here by force or by his own free will. He is currently located at Metropolis this is what he looks like",Klarion informed the Shadows while showing them a picture of their target. After a minute he closed the picture of the target and left through a portal leaving them for the mission he had given them."Well lets not keep him waiting",Austin told the rest of the Shadows while grabbing his pistol and cocking it.

@Trundle @jakobtatee

A Z A Z E L

Azazel was yet again really bored listening to the noises of the walls or something like that. As soon as Klarion came through the portal Azazel mentally and physically put his arm up in a fist happy that he was finally there. God dang he was bored and now they were going after some guy whose powers were needed. "Hey well if you need him I will do it because I am really fricken bored and this sounds really fun filled" Azazel says in his monotone voice still not changing his expression "So how are we getting to metropolis exactly" Azazel asks combing his hair and lighting another cigarette and looking at his team mates, he really wanted to get going so he threw on his coat and looked at them "Hell I just want to get this person right now..." He mumbles cigarette in his mouth.

@IronDragon

"Well did you just think that Klarion didn't form this team without any transport",Austin asked with a smirk before starting to walk down a corridor which lead to a jet for the Shadows. "The jet is this way unless anybody else has a better plan to get us there",Austin showed the way to the jet. Hopefully this team could actually work as one.

@BlackJack

A Z A Z E L

Azazel looked at the guy and remembered that there was more to the hideout then he had tried to look for, he headed for the jet and walked in to the jet sitting down ready for takeoff, there was not much more he did other then keep ridding his cigarettes from his mouth and replacing them with another. He was so ready for this but no one selse seemed to be there and that was quite boring. They needed to hurt, what if the heros got there first "Lets hurry up guys, they will get this guy and klarion will be pissed" Azazel yells from the jet ready for them to get going

Alex frowned at the call to arms and walked to meet the guys at the hanger were the jet was. An like some poeple she explored the hideout in one of her downtime and new what he had to offer. He had to give Klavion one things he was stingy when it came to supplying the team, one had only have to see the jet to realize that. A scan of it with her eyes showed it was a stolen high tech prototype, she wandered how he got it and the harm he did to those that tried to stop him." Well... Am here, lets go." She said when she entered the jet, with little to no enthusiasm to here voice.

Austin

"
Hey Golem why don't you fly it since your basically a cyborg you should have some knowledge on how to fly",Austin asked Golem. He would probably fly since he had some training from when he went traveling assassinating people with his now dead partner. Hopefully the 'good guys' wouldn't get there before they do considering kinda how slow they were going.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

"Yeah, i love your reasoning... Mechanical body equal jet flying... Brilliant, you want to die. " She said sarcastically though in reality she had no choice, he body moved to get up and go to the cockpit by itself. She sat on the pilot chair and scanned the controls, she barely rode anything more complicated as a moped before. She found a usb port not far from the pedals, almost drawing her to plug herself in it. She gave in, reaching for the side of her head and pulling out a usb plug and plugged. Instantly her eyes went blank and jet came to life, when sight returned she wasnt looking at the cockpit but the front of the plane and a HUD around displaying detail she needed on the plane. She had total control of the jet... She practically was the jet. Her hands in the cockpit began to move starting take off procedures. The feedback was incredible, she could feel the engines warm and start out and the explosion of thrust that send the jet flying.

Austin

"
Well I see that mechanical body equal sass so I thought it might be a good idea",Austin shot back sarcastically before Golem made her way to the cockpit. From where he was at she actually did a good job flying so why did she think it was such a bad idea. While they were flying he currently loading all of his guns with ammunition which would be useful in the mission.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

She flow to metropolis seeing the storm brewing in the distance. " Ok, gentlemen, we are about to reach our destination. I hope you enjoyed our flight, if not i dont give a crap this is not a commercial airline. We are about to run into some heavy winds, so i suggest we bail out now. Wel i will bail here, if you want to continue its totally up to you." She said before finding a spot to land in.

Jade Woosan

During the entire flight to reach their target, Jade had remained completely silent. She had to means to converse with the people on her

team

, if you could even call it that. All these people, they were amateurs. Jade was almost positive that none of them would survive in a real fight. But...then again, Ra's and Klarion did put this group together. Her teammates must of had something valuable or else Ra's wouldn't have even bothered with them.

With in some time, Kathleen had managed to fly them to the location and land safely. Was it that much of a surprise though? This Kathleen girl was a cyborg; her body should be hooked up with the jet's...allowing smooth flying. Which she actually did. Jade figured out of all the people she was with, this Cyborg was probably the most valuable.

Soon enough, the jet landed...opening up for everyone to exit. "

Be careful...

" The words flowed from Jade's mouth. Even though she didn't like the people on her team, they were still her team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kathleen unplugged herself from the aircraft, almost downer after the thrill of almost being a plane. There was something to this cyborg enhancement after all. She got out of the cockpit and walked towards the exit seeing jade." Huh..You speak, didnt realise you could do that."She commented jokingly at Jade. "I though i was the only quite girl in the corner." She stepped out of the jet and offered her hand to help her to the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back