• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern you & me

justaweirdo

Just a Weirdo
Hi! I am looking for 1-2 people to roleplay with currently. Just a few things, I'm not the quickest at replying as I work full time, have a part time job along with college full-time. If I don't respond in 2-3 days please just give me a friendly reminder. I do try to reply as soon as I can though!

A few things I prefer.
- I am 24, so I prefer a partner who is more mature simply because otherwise I will feel uncomfortable.
- I prefer paragraphs, 1-4 a post. I don't like novels nor one-liners. I also do believe quality over quantity, so if you can give me a solid paragraph I'm down with that. I do usually tend to match what is given to me.
- I don't like chat-speak or text talk, unless the characters are texting. Otherwise proper grammar please.
- I do not like "mature" roleplays, if our roleplay gets to that part, I prefer to fade to black. I have no problem with cursing or gore.
- Let me know if you have limits or trigger warnings! I do not want to make anyone uncomfortable.
- If the roleplay gets boring please let me know! I will work with you to make it better. Or if you just don't wanna roleplay anymore let me know. I don't mind. I totally understand.
- Not really a rule, but I do like talking ooc, I love making friends. So if you're comfortable with talking, feel free to start a conversation with me! (:

I love anything modern!
I am currently craving a family roleplay or an online relationship.

Also willing to do:

Fruits Basket
High School
College
Roommates
Arranged marriage
Online-friendships/Relationships meeting
Best friend x Best friend's Sibling
Bad boy/girl x good girl/boy
Best friend x Best friend's Ex
Country Girl/Boy x City Boy/Girl
Online Relationship (maybe one is a catfish?)

I am willing to give a sample if needed!

Last edited:
A family story? About the good and the ugly about raising a family? Or maybe the planning before starting a family? Let me know!! (:

What are you thinking?
Well... My character is what is known as a 'Yandere' if you catch my drift. If not, it's Japanese and all you need to know is in the root words. 'Yan' meaning sick and 'Dere' meaning love-struck. Effectivly making 'Sick Love' or 'Yandere'

Bump~ I have one roleplay going, would like to find one or maybe two more!
Will roleplay via PM, email, telegram or forum thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back