You lit the match and I am the fire

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hai everyone or people in general xD

I got some things that have been bugging me and I feel like I need to let them out :3

Now be warned...this may get vulgar and I apologize for that in advance

So let's go!

Hmm where to start...oh yeah!!

To the people who think I'm mean on here cut the bullshit right now cause it ain't true

I am a very nice person who is very friendly and benevolent and I hate the fact that just cause I get upset about something or just one thing that gives you a solid answer of who I am. It doesn't...it upsets me and shows me that you're judgemental. Now I have my flaws just like everyone else, I have a short temper, I don't like being told what to do, I may play around too much but that's just who I am I can't change that. What I hate is how all of it is just my fault cause of my reaction...no sir/madam you lit the match and I was the fire. I have made great friends and then lost them cause of their actions that resulted in my actions. And then they go around and try to make it like it was my fault. You act like you've never seen a person upset before and become scared. NEWS FLASH!! GETTING UPSET IS NORMAL!!

If you piss me off I will become upset, when you do something as stupid as fucking humiliate me in front of a lot of people get ready for some very brash words, when you type something up and it comes out in a negative tone get ready cause all of it started with you. When you constantly harass me with bullshit like how it's hard for me to make friends get ready, cause if you wouldn't want it to happen to you why the fuck do it to me? Why don't YOU think before typing

Who don't YOU not interject when it has nothing to do with you

Why don't YOU stop fucking acting like a damn child and grow up!

Why do I have to be blamed for the shit you caused?! Why do I have to lose the friends when it was your fault in the first place?

Now I'm sorry for being upset and saying things I didn't mean but

How come when I apologize you don't trust it? You think it's forced or fake? It shows that you're judgemental and you're stuck on stuff that happened in the past

What's the point of apologizing anymore

Yeah its my fault for being the fire that destroys everything but youre the one who lit the match without thinking about the consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back