• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You know you want to click

WalkingCookie

Looking for an RP partner!

I am a literate writer, so I post from 5 paragraphs to 50 paragraphs per post. The size of my posts vary depending on the situation and what is given to me to work with, but I will always give my partner enough information to work with.

Any setting and genre is fine with me as I am fairly flexible. The only thing that I do not do is fandom, but settings loosely based or inspired by a certain area is fine. Additionally, I can play both females and males; doubling up is fine.

I should also mention that gore and explicit (but not sexual) content within the RP is not an issue for me.

My requirements are:

• Give me enough to work with. I can't work with one-liners or with posts that focus on detail so much that 90% of the post is about a non-relevant to the RP lamp.
  • Have realistic characters. Personality wise. The setting that we choose will shape your character in one way or another. Make them (the character) as realistic as they could be, molded by the circumstances of their lives.
  • Character development. This is the best part of the RP. Work with me, experiment with the plot. See how our ideas change our characters.
  • Talk to me. Questions? Something you'd like to change in the setting? Ideas that you want to share? Tell me. All of it. Willingness to chat with me shows that you are into the RP and want to make it work. Communication, people.
  • No MxM/FxF. This isn't my thing, sorry. If I tried to attempt it I'd butcher it and ruin my partner's experience too. Romance is a good sub-plot and develops characters in one way or another, so I don't mind it as long as it is MxF.
  • Realism. The setting has to make sense one way or another. The characters, their backgrounds, their abilities, their appearance, the important bits that shape the setting. I love to give reason to why everything is as it is, I love to build the worlds. If you want to have a character with rainbow colored eyes go for it! But explain it to me. Why does a character have a particular trait? Why does it work in our chosen setting? Just because reasons don't work with me. Sorry.
  • No furries.

That should be everything.

At the moment I don't have any ideas that I would like to use, however I am in the mood for these settings:

• post-apocalyptic
  • modern
  • modern fantasy
  • medival
  • medieval fantasy
  • sci-fi/space travel

If you are interested in RPing with me please send me a PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
@WalkingCookie

You'd have to send me the PM since I'm new, but I'm definitely interested.

Edit: Oops, I didn't really need to ping you since this is your topic and all. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back