You Know I Had To Do It To 'em..

Do you know what my profile pic is a reference of?

• Maybe so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Soufflés..

• Who's Clara Oswald?

• Total voters

HelloThere

I regret everything
Hello, mortals. Yes, that's right, it is me--your Soufflé God returned to the land of the dying so that I mat bless all your baked goods and allow them to rise sufficiently. Actually, I'm just a Photo-Shop enthusiast who created a humanoid Soufflé when I was bored in certification class (humble brag... I guess... this wasn't meant to be a brag)

I'm your usual everyday high school kid, except I'm not in high school because screw social interaction (wow so edgy). But I am home schooled. I enjoy eating, shitting, and sleeping, same as anyone else. I like other things, but those aren't exactly important. Ah, what the hell, I'll list them anyways. If I talk to people on here I want to have some sort of common ground... Here goes.

I like to draw, read, do a bit of writing (however, I suffer from major writer's block), I do a bit of RP on the side, and that's pretty much all of my leisurely activities. I don't play many video games because I don't have the many to buy any good ones and horror games are too scary for my pussy-ass. The only video game I play is Minecraft and that is only because I was introduced to by my older brothers so it holds some sentimental value to me. I also do some video editing because who doesn't love YouTube poops?

I have two pets, a Cockatiel (Oswald) and a Leopard Gecko (Goldie). I love them both. I also have a passion for riding horses. I love animals and plan on having quite a few when I'm older, but just so you know this does not mean I am a vegan or a vegetarian. I love meat just as much as the next guy, especially seafood. I also found out recently that goat tastes delicious, as well as alligator.

I watch movies and television series--as I'm sure anyone does--so here's a list of ones that I especially enjoy. Many of these hold sentimental value for me because I was introduced to these by my parents and/or siblings and therefore enjoy them even more because of that. And of course my mind will blank, so assume that these aren't all the movies/shows I've watched and enjoyed because I have shitty memory.

Here is a general list of movies I like:
  • Most of the MCU movies
  • Some DCCU movies
  • LoTR and Hobbit trilogies (I know the Hobbit is controversial, but I cherish all of Tolkein's works, no matter how flawed)
  • Most of the Harry Potter movies (including Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
  • Logan and Deadpool (I know technically these are MCU movies, but they are two of my top MCU movies list)
  • Horror movies (I'm new as I wasn't allowed to watch horror movies until 2017 when the remade IT came out, so I don't know most of the classics. However I do know the Shining, Pet Sematary--that is the official title, don't judge my writing--and the first Halloween)
  • Star Wars movies (definitely a sentimental one)
  • And last, but not least, Disney movies (Up is definitely one of my favorite movies of all time. It just...it breaks me)

Here is a general list of shows I like:
  • Batman: The Animated Series (1990s version. Mark Hamill is the best version of the Joker, you cannot convince me otherwise. Nobody has perfected the Joker's laugh like he has)
  • X-Men Evolution (holy shit I went through a stage. This was a sentimental one)
  • Doctor Who (I would have never known about this awesome if my older brother hadn't told me that the episode Blink was too scary. Me, being the little annoying rebel I was, watched it anyways. He was right, I was scared, but I fell in love with the show and he watched it with us ever since)
  • House M.D. (another sentimental. My oldest brother watched this with my parents and I was too young to watch it. I only just got into it, strangely enough, and I blew through the first three season in less than a month.
  • SpongeBob (the old one. I had a fucking childhood)
  • The Three Stooges (I remember getting up in the morning with my dad and grandpa and being excited to watch some classic Stooges antics. I loved the show, still do)
  • Looney Tunes (hell yeah, I'll take some classic cartoons)
  • The Tick (FUCK YEAH! The animated Tick was my childhood in a nutshell. I loved watching that show with my dad!)
And that's all I will list because I can't remember most and the rest are just embarrassing. Don't get me started on MLP:FIM... Thanks for scarring me internet...

And that's all you need to know about me for now. I just wanted to say hi. Oh, actually, you should know I do handle serious situations with maturity but if I don't have to be serious I will find any opportunity to joke around and be annoying. I am immature in real life, therefore I will reflect SOME of my immaturity online, just because that's who I am. However this does not mean I do not respect authority, I will follow the rules inevitably. Anyways guys, let's finish this shit up. Greetings.

Thank you InsultingBunny! May I just say, it would be quite an honor to be insulted by such a presence, and therefore you have my permission to be insulting whenever it may please you. The power of crust compels you!
I hope the power of crust doesn’t compel me. It goes to my ass.

Gluten is a killer man.

Anyway. Thanks for the follow.

I’ll insult cha later.

Which dc or marvel characters do you rp as or like to rp as?

Which dc or marvel characters do you rp as or like to rp as?
I have truthfully never roleplayed as any Marvel characters, however I am open and if I was to choose probably Wolverine, possibly Spiderman, and maybe Black Widow, only because those are the only ones I can think of right now and because they are most familiar to me.

I have truthfully never roleplayed as any Marvel characters, however I am open and if I was to choose probably Wolverine, possibly Spiderman, and maybe Black Widow, only because those are the only ones I can think of right now and because they are most familiar to me.
Which version of spidey?
What about dc? I am also a fan of the batman animated series

Which version of spidey?
What about dc? I am also a fan of the batman animated series
Hmm... Now that's a hard one... Probably the Tom Holland version of Spiderman, seeing as that version I can relate to more. And DC... Let me see... I can see myself pulling off Batman, the Joker, and I would love to do Harley Quinn. And you're one of the first people I've met who actually have seen that series!!

I like this introduction. It's full of lots of things. Good information. Let's a reader connect, find mutual interests easily unlike a majority of the introduction posts.

Alligator is succulent meat but don't have too much too quickly, you'll spoil yourself. Tried elk? Good stuff.

Hmm... Now that's a hard one... Probably the Tom Holland version of Spiderman, seeing as that version I can relate to more. And DC... Let me see... I can see myself pulling off Batman, the Joker, and I would love to do Harley Quinn. And you're one of the first people I've met who actually have seen that series!!
Well i have some ideas for a tom holland spidey and batman if you like to hear them

I like this introduction. It's full of lots of things. Good information. Let's a reader connect, find mutual interests easily unlike a majority of the introduction posts.

Alligator is succulent meat but don't have too much too quickly, you'll spoil yourself. Tried elk? Good stuff.
I was actually quite unaware that Elk was eaten. You've peaked my interest! And don't worry about the alligator... I don't have access to it all the time anyhow

Users who are viewing this thread