• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

You are my khaleesi But yet i love you

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
Magnus Starbun hair to the Starbun line. Banner a 5 headed hydra with black water. Word's "Family Survive's" The Starbun family have been loyal to the targeryan's since Raygar took the Iron throne and made them lord's. Even to this day Magnus's farther Standor tell's them the Targaryen's are the true people who should rule the 7 Kingdom's. So Magnus dose the unthinkable the most dangerouse thing he can do, send a letter to the Targeran's specifically one Daenery's Targerian. He wen to his bed side and begun to write "Dear Laidy Daenery's Targaryen You may not know me but your brother might, I am Magnus Starbun member of the Starbun family. We are still loyal to you luckily i managed to get this letter to you without interception. But i must warn you if you want to send a letter back don't put my name on the letter don't worry the raven know's the way to go. I hope one day we can meet but for now i hope you and the Kal have a lovely marriage. Regards. Lord Starbun" A servent brought the letter over to her "Laidy Targerian i have a letter for you" he said handing it to her

Daenerys looked up and took the letter the servant handed her.

"Thank you" she said.

Reading the letter and storing the information in her mind, she quickly ripped it up and threw it in the fire, words turning to ashes.

What Lord Starbun did was a dangerous thing.

And she was about to do the exact same thing.

She sat down and began scribbling away

"Dear Lord Starbun,

First, I must thank you for your loyalty.

There are not many families left that will pledge the Targaryens.

Many preferred us killed.

My brother has spoken of you, Magnus. It is a pleasure to hear from you

Thank you for the marriage wishes.

But what I ask, is what is your reason for meeting? Surely you wouldn't risk sending me a letter just to congratulate me on my engagement.

Regards, Lady Daenerys Targaryen.

Daenerys sealed the letter in a envelope and as instructed, did not write Magnus's name on it. She whistled and a raven flew in.

She tied it to its leg and sent it off.

Magnus begun to pace back and forth the day after finally after what seemed to be forever he managed to get a letter. he opend it and begun to read it's content's. he smiled a little and walked to his stand and begun to write

"Dear Laidy Targerian

I'll explain why i am writing to you now.

The state of teh 7 kingdom's is in shambles,

the Lannister's are at the stark's throat's,

The king is a washed up drunk fucking whore's and making more basterd's then he can count,

And i hear there was a murderer of one of the Tully's to be honest it must be better where you are then here.

evryday i have to watch behind my shoulder in case someone backstab's me in the back. Westoro's has changed.

It isn't about army's anymore or how many people you have to fight with. it's about power and politics's true your brother has a army.

But what then the whole 7 kingdom's would be crumbling to the ground once your brother is king. it's about who your married to now how you plan out thing's before doing it. I just hope you know what your doing along with your brother. Because the Lannisters are heading towards Winterfell to meet the Stark's with the king. I dont know what's going to go off but i'll inform you when it dose.

From M"

Magnus ties the letter to the raven's foot and off it goase

As Daenerys read over the newest installment in the series of letters, she narrowed her eyes.

She quickly wrote back, since she didn't have much time before her brother wanted her to start prepping for Drogo and his arrival.

Dear Magnus,

If all you say is true, then I am sad to say that I'm not confident that my brother, as king, will make things better.

I think he might make it worse.

My brother may have an army but he lacks much as to what truly makes a king.

As the Khal's wife, I'm not sure what I can do to restore the kingdom.

Me and him do not even speak the same language.

All I want to do is go home but my brother insists that home is on the other side of the Narrow Sea.

Forgive my cowardice, but I am frightened.

-D

Daenerys sent it off quickly and watched the raven disappear just as her brother walked in holding a dress.

After a couple of day's magnus got the letter from her. He sighed lightly feeling sorry for her being married to the Khal he heard story's of the dathraky thay were savage's raper's and killers. He continued to read the letter and begun to write another letter to her knowing it might be his last.

"Dear Danyeres

I know by now your probably the Khallesi of the Dothraki by now and i canonly imagine the thing'she has done to you. I am sorry im nt there to support youat this time but I heard that the Lannister's might have Crippled the youngest son of the Stark family. Thay pushed him over a tower for god's sake. I do hope your coping with your situation and also, tell your brother it takes more then a army and a spoilt brat's attitued to be king. Also I hear Nedard Stark Is going to be Hand of the King. he is atculy your distant relative his sister married your brother Raygar but died when what i heard your brother kidnapped her. I don't know if these rumor's are true but Nedard seem's to still be mourning. I know this raven may not find you but if it dose it's just to let you know westoros is getting worse

M"

magnus sent the letter and it flew towards the destination towards the dothrake hoard

As Daenerys resided in her tent, a few days after her wedding to Khal Drogo, the raven swooped in and dropped the letter in her lap.

Her eyes widened at the words "tell your brother it takes more than an army and a spoiled brat's attitude to be king"

As if she could have the guts to say those words to his face.

The young Khalessi wrote down a response and sent it off, worried thought brewing in her mind.

"Dear Magnus,

What would the Lannisters gain by cropping a boy? It's quite obvious they're hiding something but what?

I assure you, I am doing fine.

You shouldn't worry about me, you should be more concerned with trying to escape Westeros.

If it is getting as bad as you say, you should try and leave.

You are my friend and I do not wish to receive a letter that informs me of your death.

-DT

Magnus got the letter in a couple of days, he was glad she was doing fine but she didn't know how to play the game. He begun to write another letter this time helping her with the future

"Dear Danyeres

It seem's i am already your fraind. In this letter im about to tell you how thing's have changed in Westoro's there is this thing called the game. The game is a polotical game of deception manipulation and power. Those who lose the game die im only surviving this long because i have gained the Lannister's trust by my coward great grandfarther by bowing the knee to a king that fuck's whore's more then he fuck's his own wife. I don't know what there is to gain by crippling the poor stark boy but i have been noticing something odd. All the Lannister children are Blond of hair and no children are Brown hair a House Barathyon trait. i think the two sibling's Are partaking in your old Traditions. Incestuous relations. I don't know how long this is going but i need to say this. After you take the throne tred carefuly many people will want to be your fraind and at any time your weak thay will strike you down hell even i may be a fake supporter and inform your plans or your just a fake impersonator trying to get me killed. But as you have not killed me yet. I beleave you. But what makes you think you can beleave me.

From M"

Magnus sent the letter and hoped now she would know about the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back