• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic You are a Space Marine... in Space! (With images)

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
You are a Space Marine... in Space!

Standing dutifully in the corridor of the space ship, you are a newly recruited addition to your local force. You are standing there aimlessly without any awareness of your own stupidity, wielding a CR-12 Bolter Carbine, but then you come to your senses and realize...

PDtyzDBHQY6KIdpjuB8t9g.png

You forgot to paint your armor.

Shit.

This is not good. If the commanding officers see you like this, there will be disciplinary action. If your colleagues see you like this, you will be laughed at. You need to do something quick...
  1. Go to the armory and paint your armor yourself. You get to pick the color, but it probably won't be pretty.
  2. Go to the armory and have a servitor paint your armor. It will be a dull, blue-red color but at least it will be done professionally.
  3. Go to the bridge and beg for forgiveness.
  4. Cry.
  5. Turn to the worship of the dark gods as a typical, weak-minded, emotional response to your own inadequate intellect. This will cost you your soul, but the powers you obtain will give you the ability to kill all those that persecuted you before. The bullies will become the victims.
Archdemon Archdemon Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Vote and decide his fate. I'm only tagging all of you because you're online and I really want to make a Questing roleplay. Don't vote if you don't feel like it.

Deciding to do things like a collected and cool individual, you scuttle toward the armory through several corridors. You see the servitor standing in the corner and welcome it, then ask it to paint your armor. The mindless robot appears to be minding its own business, but then it slowly slides over to the painting deck and takes the necessary unguents and paints in its mechandendrites, preparing to paint your armor as requested.

Servitors are essentially cyborg servants. They are given a lobotomy to make them stupid, nigh-brainless humans incapable of thought, then they are implanted with advanced Mind Impulse Units that turn them into good servants. After that, all it takes is a little cybernetic modification and reprogramming to have your own homemade servitor.

Right now, the servitor is preparing the paints and you observe the process.

Flr39aVkSFWqgQu2ePg89g.png

1. Actually, fuck this. I change my mind. Kill the servitor and paint it myself with the color that I want.
  2. Approach the servitor from behind and non-lethally strangle it. Then try to rewire it so that it paints you in a different color. (If so, choose the color)
    1. Black + Red
    2. Black + Blue
    3. Black + Green
    4. Green + Red
    5. Green + Blue
    6. Red + Blue (What you were originally going for)
  3. Actually, fuck this. You shoot the servitor and use its mechanical intestines as a sacrifice to the dark gods. Hoping to become a heretek and that the chaos powers bless you with unfathomable strength, you proceed to laugh maniacally at your newfound infernal gifts.
  4. Let it do its thing.
  5. Are you insinuating my emotions are unimportant? Hug the servitor from behind and cry.
  6. Complain about the art-style.
Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon
(From now on, I'll rarely be doing images. It's really tiring, unless someone else wants to take over.)

Deciding to do things like a collected and cool individual, you scuttle toward the armory through several corridors. You see the servitor standing in the corner and welcome it, then ask it to paint your armor. The mindless robot appears to be minding its own business, but then it slowly slides over to the painting deck and takes the necessary unguents and paints in its mechandendrites, preparing to paint your armor as requested.

Servitors are essentially cyborg servants. They are given a lobotomy to make them stupid, nigh-brainless humans incapable of thought, then they are implanted with advanced Mind Impulse Units that turn them into good servants. After that, all it takes is a little cybernetic modification and reprogramming to have your own homemade servitor.

Right now, the servitor is preparing the paints and you observe the process.

Flr39aVkSFWqgQu2ePg89g.png

1. Actually, fuck this. I change my mind. Kill the servitor and paint it myself with the color that I want.
  2. Approach the servitor from behind and non-lethally strangle it. Then try to rewire it so that it paints you in a different color. (If so, choose the color)
    1. Black + Red
    2. Black + Blue
    3. Black + Green
    4. Green + Red
    5. Green + Blue
    6. Red + Blue (What you were originally going for)
  3. Actually, fuck this. You shoot the servitor and use its mechanical intestines as a sacrifice to the dark gods. Hoping to become a heretek and that the chaos powers bless you with unfathomable strength, you proceed to laugh maniacally at your newfound infernal gifts.
  4. Let it do its thing.
  5. Are you insinuating my emotions are unimportant? Hug the servitor from behind and cry.
  6. Complain about the art-style.
Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon
(From now on, I'll rarely be doing images. It's really tiring, unless someone else wants to take over.)
I can do bad, low-budget photoshop.
But anyway, I'll go for 5.

Forgive me, but as someone who doesn't actually like war hammer that much, I am more likely to vote for the most suicidal/heretical option available than actually play in a meaningful manner.

3. Parts for the machine god, I suppose.

You hug the servitor from behind, feeling that both of you deserve love.

xOF-jo9gSEKfP8oLEAa5Ng.png

Its mechandendrite implants coil and twist all around the place as a natural response. It is full of fear. All while its soft, rotten flesh built it out of bodyparts of humans contract and break under the pressure of the hug. You seem to have forgotten that as a space marine, your genetic implants grant you strength that is superior to that of any other mortal man. Any second longer and the servitor will break and possibly explode into a bloody mess.
  1. Continue hugging. Even tighter.
  2. Let go of the servitor and allow it to continue painting your armor.
  3. Let go of the servitor and go away. You are no longer interested in painting your armor.
  4. Kill the servitor and paint your armor with its blood. Then paint the mark of chaos with its blood on the wall and turn to the worship of the dark gods, becoming their chosen disciple forever and ever more. Use your newfound power granted by them to kill your enemies in painful ways.
  5. Write-in.
Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon Bishop Bishop Archdemon Archdemon Graystone713 Graystone713 Kylesar1 Kylesar1

I say 4

We need a Satanist space marine. They don't get enough representation, and judging from how much people get offended these days, representation is important. Otherwise they'll remain oppressed

Also, extra vote!
Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon Bishop Bishop Archdemon Archdemon Graystone713 Graystone713 Kylesar1 Kylesar1
  1. We want an image for the next post. (High-quality. Will take a lot of time to complete. Using paint to draw is harder than it looks like.)
  2. We want an image for the next post. (Very shitty and quick. Will take less time to complete but still will take some time.)
  3. We don't necessarily want an image for the next post. (I'll be able to reply quickly and write a bit more.)

Also, extra vote!
  1. We want an image for the next post. (High-quality. Will take a lot of time to complete. Using paint to draw is harder than it looks like.)
  2. We want an image for the next post. (Very shitty and quick. Will take less time to complete but still will take some time.)
  3. We don't necessarily want an image for the next post. (I'll be able to reply quickly and write a bit more.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back