• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yoo. Looking for yaoi and yuri 1x1's. Some fandom pairings

Fate

half cooked bean water
Yooo. I have made this at least 3 times and it went down the drain. Anywho, BAM PLOTS

Yaoi:

Brother x brother (incest is always fun yo)

Friend x friend

Emo x emo

Mute x mute

Emo x mute

Popular kid x geek

Band member x band member

Inu x neko

Inu x owner

Neko x owner

Yuri:

Sister x sister

Friend x friend

Ya know what, basically all that is in the yaoi section

Now, fandom plots!

AoT:

Eremin (I will play as either)

Ereri (I play as Levi)

Yumikuri (I play as Christa or Historia or whatever her name is)

Tokyo Ghoul:

Uta x Kaneki (I will be either)

Kankei x Hide (Im Kaneki)

Kaneki x Tsukiyama (Im Either I guess)

Zankyou no Terror:

Only one which is Twelve x Nine yo (I will play as either)

Kuroshitsuji:

Sebastian x Ciel (pedophilia and I play as Ciel)

Ciel x Alois (I will be either)

Blue Exorcist:

Yukio x Rin yo (Im Rin yo)

VOCALOID:

Gakupo x Kaito (Im Kaito)

Len x Oliver (Im either)

Kaito x Len (Im Len)

Im a yaoi freak I know

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YO

I'd totally gakupo x kaito with you ( that's my otp) but hen you go all taking kaito,

Kurokat said:
I'd totally gakupo x kaito with you ( that's my otp) but hen you go all taking kaito,
Don't be all butthurt for me wanting to be Kaito. Im just better at playing as him.

Heeeeey! I'm interested in a yuri rp? I was wondering if you're interested into a weapon x miester paring? If not that's fine ^,^ we can do mute x emo, inu x neko? Anyway, Pm if you're interested!

Hey you guys, sorry for not replying in a while. I was going to leave RpN, but eh. Anyway, PM me if you're still interested.

Heyoo, not sure if this thread is still accurate since it's from a while ago but I'm interested in an ereri rp if you're up for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back