Yo

DoorMouse

Trash Can not a Trash Can't
Greetings and Salutations

Aight so I'm a bit new to roleplaying, I tried doing it on Amino once and that ended up being a garbage fire of a time and then I roleplayed with an irl friend for about a year until she went AWOL. I'm open to pretty much anything and everything because we here for a good time not a long time, I also want to improve my rp skills because I realized that I enjoy doing this and want to get better at it. That's pretty much it.

Welcome to Rpnation! How long have you been roleplaying for? Personally, while i'm not very good, I have actively roleplayed for going on 5 years or so. Perhaps we could collaborate together sometime.

Happy Roleplaying!
-Limerick.Grimoire

I've been seriously roleplaying for about a year now, still that could be fun, thanks.

Hmm the main thing is honesty, being able to say when something is not interesting or fun for them anymore so we can work out something else, other than that I'm pretty go with the flow tbh.

Same, i I just mainly value character building, I like joking ooc about scenarios that characters would be talented or lack thereof or possible scenarios later and I also love making friends during a collaboration too

Ha same, this is my first time doing online roleplay in a long time so I might be real awkward, do you work exclusively with fandoms or can you do original roleplays as well?

I do a little of everything, mainly original plots though, but if i'm into a fandom (*Cough cough*BirdBox and Attack on Titan *Cough cough*) I'll be willing to try

Well I would be interested, I have to be off by ten tonight but I'm free tomorrow night and all of Friday, yourself?

Greetings and Salutations

Aight so I'm a bit new to roleplaying, I tried doing it on Amino once and that ended up being a garbage fire of a time and then I roleplayed with an irl friend for about a year until she went AWOL. I'm open to pretty much anything and everything because we here for a good time not a long time, I also want to improve my rp skills because I realized that I enjoy doing this and want to get better at it. That's pretty much it.
Hey there, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here!
I'm always open to chat or rp, just hit me up if you're interested. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back