Yo.

strwberrycyborg

Magic Eight Ball
Yo. The name’s Isaak.

‘Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Since I’m new to RPNation... I may as well introduce myself.

I’m a decently literate roleplayer. But I haven’t partaken in one for so long that my skills are bound to be more than a little rusty... So please be patient with me.

Generally my replies are 1-3 paragraphs long. I like to get a bit artsy with my language, so that might turn some people off. XD

I enjoy casual and urban fantasy/science fiction RP. Maybe romance if I’m feeling REALLY brave that day. I haven’t experimented too much with genre, in all honesty.

My comfort zone lies in roleplaying my OCs and fan characters.

I enjoy watching anime and reading manga. I’m a HUGE Shonen Jump fan, with some of my favourite series being JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, and Hunter X Hunter. The first anime I ever watched, and the first manga I ever read, was Bleach.

My only other real hobby (not that I’d consider anime watching a “hobby”) is digital art. I very much enjoy drawing. Though I’m often so creatively bankrupt I don’t have the energy to do it...

I can’t think of much else to say... So, I’m thrilled to be here. Please treat me kindly! And my apologises for any typos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back