Video Games Yo who's your main in OW

i'm a hanzo main............ but before you rightfully smite me for it i fill when needed & play mostly support or tank in comp !

(it's like, hanzo > lucio > moira > dva > tracer > zarya > mercy i think?? and then the rest i suck ass at)

Haha, nice! Ngl I okau mystery heroes but when I get Hanzo I'm not the worst and I've gotten play as him so I decided I'm not allowed to judge anyone for it anymore lmao

Plus the noodle dragons are p great so that's good

Hanzo, Rein, Soldier, Zen,(Brigette when I get home) main. And like the agressive as shit Rein, plays the objective Hanzo

Usually a widow main but my computer seems to hate overwatch now so I can't play. I am however looking for someone to rp overwatch with me

i usually fill in, so i've made it a point to be able to main at least one character from each category.

reaper, torbjorn, winston, d.va, lucio, and zenyatta are my main mains, but sometimes i go with genji or mercy if i feel like switching it up.

Currently, I main Junkrat. I might end up being a Brigitte main, because I've found her the most intuitive. Plus I got her pixel achievement the firs time I played her. :D

Eh, I try to have at least 2 I can play in each category. For offense, Tracer and Soldier.

Then there's Torbjorn and Junkrat, then there's Reinhardt and Orisa, and of course Mercy and Zenyatta. Still need to give the new characters a try when I DON'T have satellite internet. XP

At the moment, Rein and Zen are my mains, but I've been playing Brigitte a lot since her release, so I'll be giving her a go next season.

Reaper. Because I have bad aim and it's kinda hard to miss with a shotgun. + the 'I choose not to die' button+ the 'die die die die' button

I've never played Overwatch in my life, and having absolutely no idea how you even play the game, I would main Junkrat, Mercy, or Tracer because they're the cutest.

All tanks... A little Moira... And learning to play more DPS at a higher level :p
Been maining Zarya this comp season... Despite what my stats tell you about my Moira time xD

Moira and Junkrat, since I suck shit at OVW, but have too much pride to play Bastion. I also play a little Mercy here and there. Lot of Zenyatta, too. Really just a lot of characters in general. Mostly supports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back