Yo, what's up.

Chak

Master of Wanderlust
Mostly just doing the introduction because it was recommended. I've got experience in role playing, a good chunk from some tabletop games to be honest but same difference, only more imagination and less miniatures here.

Anyhow, I'll likely go searching for a roleplay so... bet, time to get started.

Welcome to RPNation! I hope ya enjoy your stay here :3. If you get stumped by any questions regarding the site I'd love to help ya out with answering 'em ^.^ I too got my start with D&D and the like by the way, but nowadays I much prefer the freedom this medium of roleplaying gives you.

Happy Rping! ^^

Welcome to RPNation! I hope ya enjoy your stay here :3. If you get stumped by any questions regarding the site I'd love to help ya out with answering 'em ^.^ I too got my start with D&D and the like by the way, but nowadays I much prefer teh freedom this medium of roleplaying gives you.
I actually made a point to go rule digging as well as check the FAQ and a few other helpful looking pages before making an account. So far as I can tell, it looked like it had a solid set up and was easy to navigate, so I joined.

Now comes looking to join a roleplay, but even that seems straight forward, with only one question. Hosted projects are simply bigger and more detailed roleplays, with more players than most?

I actually made a point to go rule digging as well as check the FAQ and a few other helpful looking pages before making an account. So far as I can tell, it looked like it had a solid set up and was easy to navigate, so I joined.

Now comes looking to join a roleplay, but even that seems straightforward, with only one question. Hosted projects are simply bigger and more detailed roleplays, with more players than most?
Aaah, smart. I wish more users approached joining the site like that, all the staff do x3. I too love how the site is set up :D

Yep, pretty dang straightforward here. Hosted Projects don't necessarily have more players, but yes, they are bigger and more detailed. Normally, they involve things like multiple plotlines going at once, or different roleplay areas for different purposes/places/timelines/what have you. Essentially, they're there for if someone wants to make a roleplay that for any reason won't be feasible with the single-IC-thread system normal rps run on here.

Last edited:
Aaah, smart. I wish more users approached joining the site like that, all the staff do x3. I too love how the site is sset up :D

Yep, pretty dang straightforward here. Hosted projects don't necessarily have more players, but yes, they are bigger and more detailed. Normally, they involve things like multple plotlines going at once, or different roleplay areas for different purposes/places/timelines/what have you. Essentially, if someone wants to make a roleplay that for any reason won't be feasible with the single-IC-thread system normal rps run on here.
Ah, I see. Makes enough sense if one is making something fairly expansive.

Outstanding, and it seems I have found at least one interesting looking RP, now I simply need to see if they're taking anyone on.

I can't complain about any of this really, it's going on quite well, I think I'm going to enjoy it here.

Ah, I see. Makes enough sense if one is making something fairly expansive.

Outstanding, and it seems I have found at least one interesting looking RP, now I simply need to see if they're taking anyone on.

I can't complain about any of this really, it's going on quite well, I think I'm going to enjoy it here.
Awesome! glad to hear it.

I think you will too. I certainly love it here, always have :D

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPNation! *throws confetti around* I'm glad you decided to join. RpN really is a great place. If you need Any help, feel free to ask me, the rest of the staff,or other users.

Welcome to RPNation! *throws confetti around* I'm glad you decided to join. RpN really is a great place. If you need Any help, feel free to ask me, the rest of the staff,or other users.
Hey, thanks, if I have any questions I'll be sure to some ask!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back