• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yo dawg! I herd u liek Fire Emblem!

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
So I put Fire Emblem on your Fire Emblem so we could RP in a world filled with (reimagined and reworked) Fire Emblem characters and places.

But without further ado, cue intro text...

-------

"The continent of Arcadia. A land diverse in race but equally tempered in hardship from disaster and tragedy, whether they be natural or unnatural. However, the greatest hardship the Arcadians faced was when the natural decided to do something unnatural.

Gaia, the goddess the Arcadians once revered as the deity of nature, convinced the mages of Ortus, the Moon Kingdom, to summon her so she could bring boon, bounty and abundance to Arcadia. Unfortunately for the continent, Gaia did none of those. Instead, she immediately leveled her host kingdom and slaughtered most of its citizens with her power and her elemental constructs. The goddess then took control of the inanimate bodies and skeletons of the dead, making them mindless thralls of Gaia.

The goddess then marched through the continent with her undead throng, destroying everything in their path. Neither man, nor woman, nor child, nor animal, nor plant were spared from Gaia's fury. It was then when three powers, The Concilium, Lizberia and the Zenith Union came together to stand against the tide. They were called the League of Arcadia and they, and alongside a few other powers, waged a long and bloody war against the deity of nature. No heroes or heroines were recorded for there were many who scored significant victories and died heroic deaths. All that was recorded was that the races of Arcadia were firmly united during this hardship.

In time, the League managed to push Gaia's forces back to her lair, the remains of the Moon Kingdom, and banish her from the the mortal plane. Many lives were lost and many tears were shed during the war but the Arcadians learned a valuable lesson: That together, they are powerful enough to take on even the gods. A prosperous peace followed.

As the time went by, however, incident upon incident started chipping away at the harmony. Lizberia has transformed into a terrible kingdom crawling with bloodthirsty warriors, the Zenith Union has begun dissolving since the Embla Empire has resumed coveting the Kingdom of Askr and the members of the Concilium now face their next greatest enemy: each other.

And now, the Dwarven Kingdoms demand reparations from the instability that is seeping from the League. Under such circumstances, it seems that peace is not long for Arcadia."

-------
This is just an interest check to check if there anyone interested in this RP. Don't hesitate to ask any questions~

Also to note, this will be a narrative RP so there won't be things like stats and levels and stuff.

Howdy! I'd love to be a part of this rp. Just two questions however: 1. What will be the actual Fire Emblem in this rp if any and 2. Is this an OC preferred rp. Thank you!

Howdy! I'd love to be a part of this rp. Just two questions however: 1. What will be the actual Fire Emblem in this rp if any and 2. Is this an OC preferred rp. Thank you!

1. There will be a Fire Emblem in this RP but what it is and where it is is something the players must discover in the RP proper.

2. Sort of. You ARE allowed to play as canon Fire Emblem characters provided they came from another dimension via the Outworld Gate in this universe.

Hello all, I'm just here to announce that this interest check (and by extension, the RP) is dead due to lack of interest.

Sorry for wasting y'all's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back