• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
Hiroshi walked out of their dorm room and wandered around into the lobby. Recently he wasn't really sure where to go. Although embarrassed Hiroshi wasn't sure where some of the areas that he needed to go to were.

(Sorry for the short post.)

(Sorry, I'm just busy...)

"Oh." Qi said with a short nod. He must be very good at his abilities to be put into second year straight away. Though she did wonder whether his abilities were made him look rather different... If she didn't notice in the last second as he approached closer that he had no bad intentions to attack in his footsteps, her shadow would have perhaps flickered in defense. "Nice to meet you Mr Zaltron." she said, with a small smile on her face. " My name is Qi Yi Zhang. You can call me Qi. "

@Mister Veeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
"Pleasure to meet you" he spoke with a slight bow. "I seen some the students around here have interesting abilities, do you have any?" he asked curiously? He had no idea how the people did what they did and was curious to find out more to how they had gotten their power. She seems nice, hopefully she might be able to answer a few of my questions.

@Quark

"We all do, don't we, Mr Zaltron." she grinned. Her shadow flickered just for a short moment. "What's your ability?" she asked, tilting her head while looking up at him expectantly. Come to think of it, she couldn't feel his ki, just like when she was around Micky. Did they have a similar ability?

@Mister Veeeee

"Really that's news to me." he said shocked. Then he grew silent for second when she asked about his ability. I guess I could show her but I hope it doesn't scare her. "Well my ability? Well kind of hard to describe it so I'll just show you and hope you get the general jest of it," he said with a small sigh. He then reached up and grabbed his head and ripped it clean off then let go of it as it reattached itself to his neck like it was never torn off in the first place, the 'Black Matter' making itself visible for a second before completely reattaching his head. "I can't be killed by any physical means as far as I know," he offered as an explanation hoping he didn't just freak her out.

@Quark

(Congrats, you're the first person to uncover her.... rather eccentric persona)

Qi's eyes widened when he grabbed onto his neck and it was ripped off. Instead of blood overflowing, there were strings of a black mass. Her pupils dilated even further in trying to see what the black matter was. Too in awe at the sight, though she had seen a fair share of foreign things summoned by Mr Hiroshi. As hi head was back in the place on top of his shoulders, she blinked a little before processing his words. "wow..." was all she murmured while trying to reimage that black stuff in her head. "So what's the black stuff? And can you pull our your arms as well?"

@Mister Veeeee

He was shocked by her response, usually people try to kill him at this point. "Well I'm completely made of the stuff on the inside and its 'Black Matter'. A highly toxic and strangely over stable substance that doesn't react with any other chemicals. As far as I know you could blow me into a million pieces with explosives and I would still come back together unharmed. In fact only this thing called magic seems to even slow down my regeneration but not by much. Other than that it also seems this stuff keeps me from using this magic that some people seem to have," he said plainly though he didn't mention the other details on like how he ended up filled with black matter, his only two know weakness according to a file that he once read, or about anything of his life in the lab. He rather let that info be not known yet, though might have some explaining to do if any mercenaries came after him here. Destroying the lab had pissed off quite a few 'powerful' people with very deep pockets.

@Quark

Awwww. That's too bad. Ashley said as she just sat next to Hazel. At least, she could be near her or by her side, which was something was better than being ignored all day long.

By every minute that Mr Zaltron was explaining, he would have seen that the girl was frowning more and more in trying to fully comprehend what he was saying. "So the black matter is dangerous to other people," she said. "And I heard there are many types of magic." Or rather, any ability the students had seemed like magic. There were many things that were out of the norm. She looked over at all figure of Mr Zaltron again, wondering whether he was completely made out of black matter. After all, there was no bleeding when his head came off.

"Mr Zaltron, would this," from the shadow on the floor, rose up a mass that formed into a thin arrow in Qi's hand. "And your body's black matter, be similar?"

@Mister Veeeee

After wandering around a bit Hiroshi found Qi and.... Zaltron? Hiroshi was fairly sure that was his name. He had heard in the class with the short professor's class. Hiroshi approached, but not too close as to not interrupt their conversation. He just silently looked between them listening.

"Actually it toxic to anything living, but for some unknown reason it melded and took over all the cells and organs in my body when I got injected." he said looking away. "Though I rather not go into details on that." he spoke softly as he tried to push away his memories of the Lab. Then he watched her manipulate shadows? He was confused to what she had done but was a bit nervous when she made an arrow out of it. Not that it coul kill him he just hoped he wasn't scaring her into attacking him. "That would be a no, 'Black Matter' and..... that..... shadow arrow? are two completely different things. In fact nothing can compare to 'Black Matter' cause there is nothing like it."

@Quark

"Ah. I see," she nodded as the demonstrated arrow in her hand dissolved back into her shadow. She tilted her head a little about what Mr Zaltron said, how was he so sure about there is nothing like black matter? Was he a scientist. Before she did ask she turned in hearing another set of footsteps. A smile was on her face and Qi waved to Mr Hiroshi. "Hello Mr Hiroshi!"

@Mister Veeeee

@SleepyBuddha

Zaltron look towards who she spoke to see the guy that he saw carrying her and claimed she was dead. "Yo seems you made a mistake, she isn't dead, and where are those weird creatures you had with you? Also the Name is Zaltron." He spoke nonstop not really considering how he spoke.

@Quark

@sleepy

(Sorry for the late response just got back from my military ball)

Hiroshi smiled and bowed slightly to Qi then answered Zaltron, " I am called Hiroshi Takashi. She was in fact dead as she had no pulse and the Kami with me were insuring her body stayed in perfect condition while also consoling me."

As Mr Hiroshi spoke, Qi's eyes widened at mild horror and surprise. She had died? "Wh-when did I die?" She said, her voice was like a small squeak now. A hand was lifted to run her fingers through her hair. The image of the spikes and the sniper came back to her. "Was it the guy from the roof...?" She paused for a moment while looking at the ground, never thinking that she would hear herself say "...he killed me."

@SleepyBuddha @Mister Veeeee

Hiroshi gently touched Qi's shoulder, " I'm sorry you had to go through that... when I find the sniper I will make him pay for what he's done." Hiroshi said with a darker tone then he probably meant. He then looked to the boy and trying to change the subject asked, " So what were you guys talking about?"

She lifted her eyes, which were mixed with anger and horror before they turned to surprise in seeing Mr Hiroshi's rather dark eyes. He didn't seem to be one to talk in such a way, especially about revenge. Qi merely nodded a little, unsure what to make of it. Fortunately her usual cheerful manner returned when it was back to talk about powers. "We were talking about Mr Zaltron's power, it's really cool!" she said excitedly, trying to explain the best as she could remember from his words earlier. "He's made from this dangerous thing called black matter. He can rip his head off or explode and then re-assemble back together." Her hand clasped together before they sprung apart trying to demonstrate an explosion.

@SleepyBuddha

@Mister Veeeee

(I'll stop here and wait for Mister Veeeee to reply first)

He was stood there shocked and not sure what to make of the situation, but thought it would be best not to ask. Then he heard Hiroshi's question. and stayed silent as Qi explained for him. Zaltron didn't want them knowing of his past or much of who he was, not while he still had that bounty on his head. The noticed how close the other boy had gotten to the girl and discreetly took a step back. Are they close? if so I should probably stay back also be best I didn't get to loose with the information about the black matter. "Say mind keeping quite about that? 'Black Matter' is a classified information that only certain people should know. So be careful not to talk to openly about it unless you want unwanted attention" he spoke seriously hoping they would drop the topic. "Anyways you to mind telling me about your abilities? Also can explain to me what a Kami is?"

@SleepyBuddha @Quark

Hiroshi took a step back and returned to a respectable distance between Qi and himself. He then looked to Zaltron, " Kami are the gods of my home country Japan. They are the ones who created Japan and guide our people to prosperity so long as we treat them with respect and dignity deserving of a god." Hiroshi explained as he regained his composure.

Hearing his warning, Qi nodded furiously, having both of her hands covering her mouth to indicate that she understood what he had meant. She wasn't sure about "unwanted attention", but one could tell that Mr Zaltron was dead serious. Qi turned to Mr Hiroshi just as the other asked about who were Kami. To be honest, the younger girl knew about Chinese mythology, but knew very little about Japanese Kami. The closest things she had known were Yokai, like Hashihime (bridge goddess), or the dreaded Ushi-Oni (Sea spider demon with an Ox's head)

@SleepyBuddha

@Mister Veeeee

"Japan?" he said tilting his head to the side. He didn't know much about the world due to his past and no one to teach him. "Well it all sounds interesting, say is there any other non-human species?" he asked curiously. As far as he knew he was the only non-human in existence. "Also is there anywhere to get food? I don't need to eat but I still enjoy the taste of food."

@Quark @SleepyBuddha

Qi gave him an odd look as if he was talking something absurd. Non-human species? That was an odd way of referring to things. Many things were not human. For example, zombies. "You don't need to eat, Mr Zaltron?" Qi asked, wondering whether his black matter would grow at all since he had no need to eat. "There's a dinnng hall. You haven't been there yet?" she pointed towards the direction down the corridor that would gradually take them to the said destination.

@SleepyBuddha

@Mister Veeeee

Sombra Arcana] [COLOR=#ff4dff]Ashely smiled at Hazel and hopped out of the bed. [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff][B]You like me to stop teasing you? [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff]She looked as how Hazel talked about breakfast and her tummy grumbled as she hopped faster to reach Hazel and grabbed her hand. [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff][B]I do want to eat breakfast with the greatest bestest person in the world! [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff]She said excitedly. [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff][B]Can we have something sweet? [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff]She asked with puppy eyes[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12198-neoclassical/ said:
@NeoClassical[/URL]
"Yes I would love for you to stop teasing me." Hazel giggled and walked into the dining hall, where she told the chefs to cook up some breakfast. "Something sweet? I'm sure I can get them to make some pancakes." She nodded.

The bestest person? Hah, far from. She may be nice now, but Hazel used to be a demon. She would make fun of other kids. She would act cocky and better than everybody. All because she had nobody to tell her otherwise.

Pancakes! Yaaaaay! Ash hopped around Hazie and then hugged her tight.But if I don't tease you, who will? If I don't love you who will? And if I am not by your side, who will? I don't want you or me to be lonely? She stared at her eyes with a smile that showed the sadness of years when Ash was alone for looking like a child.

@NeoClassical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back