Yes or No

because you touch yourself at night, yes.

Did you watch 'Mr Fluffilumpus meets MooseMan the Canadian Superhero' as a kid?

did u kno i completely made that up?

nice job contradicting your own statement. Dont make me get @Pluslex over here

I'm not contradicting my own statement... what part of that looks like a contradiction? Not answering anything with Yes or No doesn't mean I'm required to ask a yes or no question

Last edited by a moderator:
See what I mean, you could have just said no, which is the point of the thread, answering questions simply when it would be "better" to answer them in more depth

Edit: No?

Isn't a contradictory statement have to be a statement that in the reverse of equivalent topics of focus and perspective? I mean, answering a question IS different than asking one

No.

---

Will people transcend their petty forms into adults and quit arguing?

See what I mean, you could have just said no, which is the point of the thread, answering questions simply when it would be "better" to answer them in more depth

Edit: No?

Isn't a contradictory statement have to be a statement that in the reverse of equivalent topics of focus and perspective? I mean, answering a question IS different than asking one

You know as well as I do that that's a load of baloney. The creator of this thread also meant you have to ask yes or no questions. Don't punish people for forgetting to be very specific in a forum game. This isn't court, lol.

2d0c3cdc5eccfdba33f991c2e7390b1e.jpg

Contradictions? I'm in.

Nope <3

______

Will most twelve to thirteen year olds ever be mature, and not be pretty much, just no?

I was mature when I was 12 and 13, so yes.

Oh wait you said most. Then no on that one.

Are you an agnostic?

No.

Am I annoying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back