• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Ye Ole BBCode Shoppe

It is just confusing, I have never been good with coding and what not, even reading the first post, I am a little confused

If you can give us a specific question, we can help you better! ( :) )

Basically, we make things look nice. We can help you format your character sheets or roleplays. We DO NOT come up with the content for the character or roleplay, we simply make it look nice.

Alright, well that answered my first question xD

So, I have a RP going on at the moment, and I want it to look snazzy and catch peoples attention. You can help with that correct?

Sure can! You tell me what you want and I'll make it for you. ( :) )

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Thanks, Moose :) And thanks Masque, for the referral! You get a star! :-D

[/QUOTE]
No problem at all

Hey guys. I'd like to commission someone for a character sheet, a banner, and possibly a theme for a roleplay I have going on.

This is the inspiration for the whole RP

[media]

[/media]
I would like just a character sheet skeleton that everyone can use. One for a human character, and perhaps another one for a robot character (optional).

It will be an apocalypse setting, and the plot will be survival.

Sure thing, Cav - Can you PM me the details... Any theme ideas you have, color schemes, and preferences for the CS (if you want tabs, blocks/borders, accordions, etc.)

Okay, I just need something simple. It may make me look stupid asking for this, but I have no experience with BBCode at all. Its just for my roleplay posts. So, I need a black square, and then pink outlines on the side. Thats it. ;-;

Something like this? I am assuming you would want the font color to be white.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean sed urna quis elit ultrices suscipit eget lobortis nulla. Ut eros purus, malesuada eu quam at, vulputate ullamcorper lectus. Curabitur vitae lectus et nunc porta hendrerit sit amet ut justo. Duis molestie hendrerit scelerisque. Duis et tempus sem. Etiam volutpat porta pulvinar. Aenean suscipit efficitur enim sed condimentum. Sed viverra magna felis, molestie mattis elit condimentum vel. Donec in mauris eu dui euismod tincidunt. Praesent tellus eros, maximus vehicula leo consequat, mattis tincidunt purus. Maecenas dictum dapibus neque.

Here you go. (^.^)

Code:
[bg=#0f0f0f][border=4px double #F598D4][color=#fafafa]TEXT[/color][/border][/bg][border=4px double #F598D4][/border]

Yes, place any content you would like where you see the word TEXT. ( :) )

Gaia112233 said:
@ellie Joyner
@welian @Musician

Greetings!! I'm Gaia and I. Very curious about coding

Specifically background colors tabs spoilers and such so I was wondering if I could get some assistance?
Sure thing, we can definitely help you!

The background coding looks like the following:

Code:
[bg=color]content[/bg]

Replace 'color' with something like "red" or "blue" or a hex code like "#000000". You can use this color picker to find more hex codes.

For tabs, the coding goes along like this:

Code:
[tabs][tab=title]content[/tab][/tabs]

Replace 'title' with what you want your tab to be called and fill in it with your content. You can code more tabs by creating more [tab][/tab] tags inside the [tabs][/tabs] tag.

Spoilers are also easy and fun to do:

Code:
[spoiler]content][/spoiler]

[spoiler=title]content[/spoiler]

Let us know if you have further questions!

Just so you know, Gaia - On the front page, you can find the link to the site's bbcode guide :) What we do here is take those codes to make designs for RPs and such - but that thread has all the coding itself that the site uses :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back