• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi rp

Okay, so I mainly rp fandoms AND YAOI but I will do original rps. I am actively looking for roleplays.

Blue means that I can play those people, if both people in a pairing are blue, we can discuss who you want to be.

FANDOMS

SOUTHPARK

Kenny X Butters

Cartman X
Kyle

Stan X
Kyle

Craig
X Tweek

INVADER ZIM

Dib X Zim

Dib
X Keef

Zim
X Keef

Red X Purple

SOUL EATER

Soul X Maka

Soul X Kid

Kid X Maka

HEY ARNOLD

Arnold X Helga

ONE PIECE (Now, I'm not completely caught up but I did just get into the time skip)

Zoro X Luffy

Zoro X Sanji

Sanji
X Luffy

PSYCH

Shawn X
Lassiter

ED, EDD, N' EDDY

Kevin X Edd

HOMESTUCK

John X Karkat

Gamzee X Tavros

Gamzee X Karkat

Dave
X John

Dave
X Karkat

CROSSOVER PAIRINGS

Hiccup X
Jack

Dib
X Lilo

YOUTUBER PAIRINGS

Phan

Jaspar

PewdieCry

ORIGINAL RP PAIRINGS (We can discuss other pairings if you don't see what you like.)

Human X Neko

Vampire X Neko

Werewolf X Neko

Werewolf X Vampire

Jock X Nerd

Friend X Friend

Vampire X Human

I'd be interested in roleplaying Jock x Nerd, Friend x Friend, or any of the One Piece pairings ! ^^

I'd be interested in Vampire x Human and Werewolf x Vampire, you can choose whichever you craving most. Though I might have some ideas if you want to do some a little heavy RP. Please message me (:3)

Firiel said:
I'd be interested in Vampire x Human and Werewolf x Vampire, you can choose whichever you craving most. Though I might have some ideas if you want to do some a little heavy RP. Please message me (:3)
Maybe Werewolf X Vampire, don't have a plot though.

Bunny said:
I'd be interested in roleplaying Jock x Nerd, Friend x Friend, or any of the One Piece pairings ! ^^
I think I lost my one piece rper so we could do One Piece. :3

Kelli said:
I would love to rp with you on of the original pairings maybe jock x nerd :)
Awesome!

I have to say I've never trusted myself being a neko, but I've been attempting to step out of my comfort zone lately, so why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back