• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi Rp? c:

All of these sound very intriguing but I have a bit of a suggestion for an role play so please, hear me out.

I was pondering if we could do Patient x Nurse except more of an Psychiatry idea.

Like the patient/client (i was thinking I could play this role) goes to the other character's father who happens to be a shrink for appointments on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at.. lets say 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm. And after the appointments one day the two boys meet and start to hang out in secret because the shrink's son thinks the patient might be a danger but the client really isnt?

I know that's a bit far out there but, I hope you take a liking to the idea. If you don't, it's fine.

Oh no, My apologies for not being very clear.

The patient isn't the shrink's son. He simply goes to see the physiatrist on Friday - Sunday at 3 pm to 4:30 pm

The shrink's son is perfectly normal and can have any past you wish or whoever ends up playing him.

I'm saying there is a patient.

There is a shrink

and

there is the shrink's son.

The shrink's son and the patient are the ones who will be together.

My apologies once again. I am fairly new to this site so I'm still figuring everything out right now so could you just pm me? I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey there! I just got some more free time so I'm all for the following:

Prince x Knight

Two members of the same sports team

Two members who are on reviling sport teams

Army medic x solider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YukiUchiha said:
Hey there! I just got some more free time so I'm all for the following:
Prince x Knight

Two members of the same sports team

Two members who are on reviling sport teams

Army medic x solider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll totally do Prince x Knight with you!

—The End for Writing Rabbit—

I feel like all of these are taken, but here's what I'd be willing to do:

PrincexKnight

2 members of the same sports team

2 members of rival sports teams

Army Medic x Soldier

Nurse x Patient

Jean x Erin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back