• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi RP (Always looking) (UPDATED)

Orihara Izaya

"I love humans"
Hey! Thank you for deciding to read this! My name's Alice and I've been craving for a yaoi rp for so long xD It's been a while since I last rped, so I need one so badly >w< anyway...

What I play:

I play seke or uke. I just don't play 100% seme, I'm sorry ^^"

My writing style:

Lit. Paragraph form. I don't really expect a wall all the time (especially at conversations) but I can't stand one liners as well. It doesn't have to have Shakespear's vocabs, but I at least want the grammar to be right (some mistakes are okay though, we're still people xD ). And please PLEASE no text writing (lyk dis). But to be honest, I would love someone who can write super long replies but if you can't that's also fine with me. Just...no one liners. Please.

Fandoms or OC?

Both <3 For fandoms, you can just tell me what you're interested in since I watch a lot, I mean A LOT of anime.

OOC talks are okay?

Of course! I would like to know who I'm role playing with too xD

Ideas:

I have lots of ideas, but I would love to hear yours too! I want both of us to feel comfortable and so neither of us would get bored in the middle of the rp. So I'm not going to write this here, we can discuss the genres we like and form a perfect plot for our characters.

Looking forward role playing with you! :)

Well I'm here, I may not be what you are hoping for. I am a one liner, and I am very not that well detailed

I'm in! I love anime! Izaya is love. Shizou (can't spell his name, cries internally) is life. I'm so for this. I'm a usual "one liner" but I've been working on my paragraph rps so I can definitely do this. They won't be longer then maybe 2 paragraphs seeming how I'm just learning but I'm all for it. Pm me if I'm accepted or reply to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

I'm interested in doing a school concept yaoi RP, maybe between a delinquent and a higher student. I don't watch too much anime but I'm big into manga!

I'm a bit of a detail freak, so I'm with you on the one liner thing!

I'm good with any ideas you have too, if your interested please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back