• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yaoi 1x1

cry baby

quality trash
Hi there! I'm Bluu and I'm looking for some people to enjoy a couple of
yaoi style roleplays with. A little about me first: I'm over the age of 21,
I work full time during the day, I'm a Sims addict, and I love to write.

On average, I post from one to four paragraphs. I need at least a solid
paragraph in return. I can role play over private messages over over the
forums, but right now I am not looking to role play off site. I'm also
looking for someone who can post at least two-three times a week. More
is always appreciated and better though! If I go too long without a reply,
I tend to grow bored.

I am looking to play the uke / submissive role and I can play a switch too.

Best friends
Rivals
High School
College
Opposites attract
Magic Boys
Neighbors
Roommates
Gangs
Mafias
Tea / Coffee Houses
Cafes
Elementals
Fantasy
Nekos, Inus
Doll x Human
Alien x Human
Royal x Commoner
Arranged Marriages

No fandoms right now.

There are so many interesting ideas that I can't pick just one! Probably more like two at once.
Idea! Our characters are childhood friends in a medieval or modern setting, but also arranged to be married. The catch? Everyone outside of my character's immediate family thinks that my character is a girl; he was raised as one all his life alongside his straight-laced twin brother.
We could start the scene at any point before the wedding; I'd like the ceremony to be something of a climatic moment of the scene as opposed to something so early on, so possibly starting about a month before could be best, maybe waiting for one of them to come of age?
We can also include the high-school setting in there if you don't think that that's too much.

This sounds like it involves cross dressing and very, very feminine men. Two things I'm not interested in. :c I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back