• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yandere

Plums

So, I'm searching for someone who will play a bit unusual love story with me. If you know what a yandere is you can just PM me a character. If you will be the yandere or not is your choice, but I would prefer playing as a girl. If you dont know what a yandere is, you should keep on reading.

A yandere is a person who is so in love in someone, that he/she starts to do crazy things. Yanderes can be very different but is usually kind and sweet on the outside but sick on the inside.

Some common yandere personalities:

• Aggressive

"You love ME, and only me. If I ever catch you looking at another guy again I'll kill that son of a bitch!"

• Depressed

"I life without you is a life I would end as fast as possible."

• Protective

"You shouldn't hang out with others. They will hurt you. Can't you see that I'm the only one that you can trust?"

• Jealous

"Why does he not love me? Doesn't he understand that we are meant for eachother? And why are he hanging out with that ugly slut when he could spend time with me?"

Things that a yandere could do:

• Kidnapping his/her loveinterest (This could lead to Stockholm Syndrome)
  • Killing potential love rivals
  • Preforming suicide
  • Stalking his/her love interest

Thats only few examples, you can choose some of them, all of them or come up with some other ones, your choice. If you want to know more about yanderes you can ask me or just google it. :)

Would you be willing to do this in a futuristic society? Not much of a difference, but the setting could add some interesting elements.

Hilda said:
So, I'm searching for someone who will play a bit unusual love story with me. If you know what a yandere is you can just PM me a character. If you will be the yandere or not is your choice, but I would prefer playing as a girl. If you dont know what a yandere is, you should keep on reading.
A yandere is a person who is so in love in someone, that he/she starts to do crazy things. Yanderes can be very different but is usually kind and sweet on the outside but sick on the inside.

Some common yandere personalities:

• Aggressive

"You love ME, and only me. If I ever catch you looking at another guy again I'll kill that son of a bitch!"

• Depressed

"I life without you is a life I would end as fast as possible."

• Protective

"You shouldn't hang out with others. They will hurt you. Can't you see that I'm the only one that you can trust?"

• Jealous

"Why does he not love me? Doesn't he understand that we are meant for eachother? And why are he hanging out with that ugly slut when he could spend time with me?"

Things that a yandere could do:

• Kidnapping his/her loveinterest (This could lead to Stockholm Syndrome)
  • Killing potential love rivals
  • Preforming suicide
  • Stalking his/her love interest

Thats only few examples, you can choose some of them, all of them or come up with some other ones, your choice. If you want to know more about yanderes you can ask me or just google it. :)
I would like to be a Senpai

Late to the party as well. I'm interested as well. Yandere characters are a creepy Like of mine due to the lengths they would go to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back