• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yandere Simulator!

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
yandere_simulator_by_srealms-d8vnrv5.png

Welcome to High School. The classic setting of many romances and just as many heartbreaks. Well, this is more of an experiment. Based on the popular game, Yandere Simulator, this RP's goal is to immerse players into a high school environment where romance, backstabbing, and literal backstabbing will throw everyone in a deadly game of cat and mouse concocted by a psychotic mastermind bent on achieving Sempai's love.

The roles, once enough players have signed up, will be randomly distributed. Think of CLUE mixed with Yandere Simulator, and you're getting closer to what I'm trying to make.

Players will get to play the following roles:

Yandere: The protagonist and murderer in the cast. The Yandere's goal is to attract Sempai, but avoid being caught. They must creatively and covertly kill off the competition without getting spotted or caught first. The first kill, however, is a free-bee from the GM so no player-characters may be killed on the first night.

Sempai: A player will be casted as the Yandere's main source of affection. Sempai has the power to accept a player's love, depending on whether that player has successfully courted him/her. Sempai's secondary goal, however, is after finding his love, he must also track down the killer or the Yandere.

So in basic terms, the Yandere's Love Interest will also be the Yandere's Antagonist.

Love Interests: Other players will take on the role of love interests or people who are perhaps interested in Sempai. These people are potential suspects of being a yandere, but their goal is to have Sempai accept their love before the Yandere can kill them.

Hall Monitors: Secretly aiding Sempai, will be concerned students who are also trying to spy on Yandere's actions. These people are not targets for Yandere-chan to kill. Instead, they are more or less other players tasked with trying to spot unusual activities. Killing a Hall Monitor is a Big-No-No for the Yandere and only one Hall Monitor death is allowed. If the Yandere kills more than one Hall Monitor, it's game over.

All these roles will be secretly distributed among the players. Each player will make a profile giving a basic description of who they are, and what year they are in. After that, there will be time to mingle in school.

After the first murder, (which is a random NPC played by me), players will have a Between Periods-Round where they submit actions to me in PM. Things like where they'll be and what they wanna do. Note, however, that teachers are also going to be patrolling the hallways and anything distinctly suspicious will mean your character gets hauled off for disciplinary reasons.

Information is key in finding out who to trust. Love Interests and of course the Yandere will know who their Sempai is, but Sempai will not.

In fact, Sempai will probably be wary of any lovers trying to get close to him, to avoid accepting the Yandere's love and becoming locked in a relationship with a menacing psychopath.

So far, I want to keep this a small, tight-knit group. My knowledge of Japanese high schools isn't superb, but I'll do my best to make it interesting for everyone involved.

I'm thinking.

1-Yandere

1-Sempai

2-Love Interests

2-Hall Monitors.

I may add a seventh character, and allow them to be either or. Let me know if you're interested in this.

[QUOTE="The Rogue Bro]I can't describe in words how fun I believe this will be. Like, I physically can't.

[/QUOTE]
Glad to hear the enthusiasm, let me know if you have any questions either here or by Pm :)

This sounds a lot like 'Mafia' or 'Werewolf' (same game, different names). I'm so curious to see how this unfolds! Consider me interested~

I am now closing this RP, due to the fact that enough people have signed up as of now. If you are still interested in this idea, please stay tune for future Yandere Simulator game modes in the near future.

Thank you very much!

[QUOTE="The Rogue Bro]I can't describe in words how fun I believe this will be. Like, I physically can't.

[/QUOTE]
same

GhastlySquash said:
I am now closing this RP, due to the fact that enough people have signed up as of now. If you are still interested in this idea, please stay tune for future Yandere Simulator game modes in the near future.
Thank you very much!
Darnit! I was a hair too late... :(

Don't worry, if you'd like, feel free to watch the RP and be on the lookout for future Yandere Simulator modes to come out in the near future.

This is so far a beta test to see what works and what doesn't.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I have been looking for one of this in forever.

Shit, nevermind.
Don't worry, I plan on having more gamemodes in the future. If you'd like to watch, I may give updates when another one is in progress!

Mine

Though I am on mobile so my posts won't be that good. I'll refrain from taking it until I get back home on monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back