• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yandere RP Partner Search

NicoDirge

Still here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am looking for someone to do these 1x1 RPs with me. I'd like to do one where I am the senpai and one where I'm the yandere. But a male yandere. Thanks!

Okay who can play more than one character? Cause it's 1x1 and there too many people for only two RPs.

Okay! Which one do you want take your pick. The one where I'm senpai or opposite.

Mechawolf81 said:
Okay! Which one do you want take your pick. The one where I'm senpai or opposite.
You be senpai. I've been craving making a Yandere character lately. Is there any way we can make the plot more interesting? I feel like normal human characters would be pretty boring.

It's closed now. I already took two people which equals two RPs. Keep checking I'll update it then the two RPs end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back