• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yandere Roleplay (Warning will get dark)

do-or-die

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a long term partner who has the guts for a yandere roleplay.

Rules:
- This is the MOST important rule for me and that is storyline! A story is what makes it fun! Not never ending romance so if you want a story with a lovey dovery character please go somewhere else.
- If you try to make the story all about your character I will most likely just goof off till you get fed up and leave.
- No one liners at least a paragraph.
- As said in the title thing will get dark hence the word Yandere if you can’t handle it please leave.
- Please be 18+
- I don’t mind doubling up and actually prefer it seeing as I enjoy playing both roles.
- If we do double up give equal attention to both characters or agains I will goof off.
- Of course have fun!

Storylines:
- mafia boss x cop/civilian
-king x peasant (can be fantasy based)
- company owner x employ
- actor x fan
- and any other idea you have. I am open to many things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back