• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Yandere! I will love you to death...

Is the target a girl or boy?

Nvm sweet, Now I can use a cute grill

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very pleased with the characters so far good job guys :') I will have shins cs up later today and I will also be making the teachers cs unless someone is extremely dead set on making the teacher in which case you will need to pm me

Yay I'll make a psychotic Loli male. xD (by the way if you can't tell by my pictures and sayings I love being insane. xD )

Just a side not the two open slots do not pertain to people with pre reserved spots you guys are in regardless as long as your character sheet its accepted

My character's using scissors against all the others who are using weapons like axes, katanas, sniper rifles, and poisons. I'm scared.

Eclipse said:
My character's using scissors against all the others who are using weapons like axes, katanas, sniper rifles, and poisons. I'm scared.
Well an unsuspecting target does as easily as anyone else. I have a certain combat system in place but that won't be introduced for a while because the first act will have no violence

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]It was a bit of a shock at first. xD
<.< Worse, it's a tranny

[/QUOTE]
Oh that....Lol sorry just wanted to put that because my imagination is on one topic and onto the next one. xD

Lel We're playing a bunch of stalker killers, so it's okay. Who is the character you're using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back