• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yakuza RP

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ideas will border the fandom and will involve OCs, though I can be 100% persuaded to do canon characters as well. Message me for more details or potential interest. Action-Adventure, drama and romance themes will lie within, can you handle the path of the Yakuza? Or will you become its greatest threat?

tumblr_nzgqkb7tOf1s82c3do1_400.gif

Specifications: Looking for someone who at least generally knows how the series works, you seriously don't have to be an expert, it's a Japanese mafia. You could read a Wikipedia page and be qualified.

-Literate **THIS IS A MUST! Have good grammar, spelling, vocabulary choice--and most of all--character**
-A repetitive rate of response. Give me something steady, I just quit one of my two jobs and feel like I've never had more free time on my hands.
-Friendly. And I don't mean your character, but please be accommodating and kind. I'm a human being too and am welcoming all applicants to the idea a fair and reasonable chance.

If you've managed to read through all of this, comment either in the PM or in the message itself, "Dragon of Dojima." Another little added bonus, I'm more than willing to negotiate other Japanese Junishi animal fighting styles into the game. Meaning that we could now how the Tiger of The Tojo or the Grasshopper of Genji. So don't be shy and notify me of your interest!

I am currently looking for someone to rp as Majima for me if you are willing to help me out. Having a Discord would be even better. Hopefully you see this and we can get started on a wonderful story together.

I am literate, patient, qualified as I have currently played Yakuza Zero-5 and have an interesting OC to do OCxCanon AU stuff.

-"Dragon of Dojima"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back