• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Yakuza love(1v1)

Ezra picks up phone "H-Hey Kiri! Whatever the devil told you is a lie.." he said quickly "I'll be back in a few seconds..No Kikiyo!" he puts the phone down and chases after his sister. He does catch his sister and he uses what he calls the interrogation tactic. He questions his sister while staring at her with a angry expression and threatening her with taking away things and such. She tells him after a few minutes and he gets back on the phone "How ya doing Kiri! I told Leon and he said he called it and got some money from another member. What should I think about that?"�

"That i was right and leon should stop. He bets on everything. Even my grades. Alsoo if you wanna know kiki told me you bought a cute archeology kit where we can dig diamonds..well have the chance for it. I heard theirs jade too." She giggled. "You picking me up or am i biking there? If im biking i need to change my cute dress."

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now I have to change my gift. Thanks you little brat. he thought and returned his attention back to his phone call. He laughed a little at her question "I'll pick you up...Princess style!" he exclaimed and added "I'll carry you all the way to my place and then carry you back to your home! While keeping you from being held hostage by the 'Demon Witch Kiki'!" he said that last part because every time Kiri would come over, Kikiyo would make it her mission to take Kiri's attention away from him. One time she asked 'Who do you find cuter. Me or Ezzy?'

Last edited by a moderator:
"Excuse you i babysitted your sister. I only stopped because she said she didnt want a baby sitter anymore that you needed it more." Kiri laughed a lil hearing him growl and puts a special dessert in a lil bag. "Okay im ready and i even packed a surprise."

"Well I'm not...Just wait I need to play the drowning game with my dear sister.." he said and you could hear his sister screaming 'Nooo' before he hung up the phone. After playing a game with his sister he arrived at Kiri's house and waited for her patiently. While he waited he imagined what kind of cute dress she would wear and how the night would play out for them.

She walked.out happy to see him and showed him the small box with chocolates she made. "I know you dont like sweets but i thought you would give my chocolate bars a chance. You can even share." She was wondering if he was serious about the princess thing unaware the words 'i made it for you' were goingt hrough his head a million times.

"I-I'll eat them....S-Since you spent your time with it.." he said and scratched his head sheepishly. He cleared his throat "A-Anyways! Let's go!" he seemed to be more energized now. He picked her up and smiled "Let's go princess Kiri to my palace!" he announced and started running "Don't worry I won't drop you.....Probably!"

Kiri clung onto him tightly and giggled. when there she smiled seeing everyone and kikiyo watched over in the distance. His mom known as the red dragon and owner of the red dragon library that kiri loves reading in smiled and took photos "aww this is so cute! Honey im so happy your deciding to date someone and not be so focused on the family business or your otome games." Kiri blinked curiously at the otome game part.

Ezra cleared his throat "Mom. I already told you Kiki's trying to set me up. Those are her's....Stop going in my room in the first place!" he said and put Kiri down "Ignore them, you already know they're always trying to set me up for failure." he commented and went inside quickly.

kiri followed and went into the kitchenn where everyone was prepping dinner but one of the members escored her outside to the patio because Erza wanted a 'romantic dinner.' with her and not die of embaressment kikiyo did get away with one thing because she asked if kiri wanted to see erzas baby pictures and gave them over. She smiled looking at one of them being in scouts and them holding beetles. "I still say mine was bigger..i should had won that badge fair." she said to herself. she still had a small grudge about erza beating her in some contests.

Ezra went to where Kiri was and coughed to alert them of his presence. "Okay demon child! Bye!" he said and threw his sister into the house. He blocked the door with various things and smiled "So...Kiri." he didn't know what to say. "I'm glad you agreed to come after the misunderstanding and your friend's suicide." he laughed at the last part and sat down in another seat.

She nodded. "Ya its a bit sad though i didnt know he was depressed." She tried to smile I shouldnt be talking about sad subjects though when were in a happy one right?" She also wondered how their gonna get their food if the door was barracaded.

Ezra hummed in agreement with her. "Now...What would you like to eat!" he said with a even bigger smile than before. "You're probably thinking 'Ezra you're so amazing! But how are we supposed to get food?' and my answer to that someone will give us are food by jumping out a window and putting it on the table! Cool, right!"

Kiri sweatdropped. "Umm well i do know your family is creative so maybe some happy sushi rolls on the loveboats your father makes. It would be really cute if you made one too." She smiled imangineing it.

"Cute wasn't the word I was looking for but whatever." he shook his head "I'm not making a loveboat. Too much of a pain if you ask me!" he was obviously very passionate about not doing the love boat activity.

" I won't be eating it but you can since you love it so much." he responded and patted her head "You know....You're quite cute when you pout."

She smiled and lets him get the food. She knows he wants everything perfect. "One of these days i will marry him." She said to herself

He came back with the food and he was blushing for some reason. He sat down and sighed "Kikiyo says the craziest things! She said 'hurry up and have kids with her, I want nieces and nephews quickly!' isn't that crazy!? The little devil." he shook his head and presented the food happily.

She blushed and smiled. "I mean i want to get married however shouldnt school come st before marriage? And kids! Well i do wish for one or two.." she ate her food quietly.

He ate with a smile "I-I don't know about kids...I've been around the devil so long that I think they scare me."

she smiled seeing the rock and gently picked it up. "Its lovely and i bet you worked hard on finding my favorite one. I knew you liked the science one with the fossils since it fit with your museaum." she ate and almost choked from what she thought tasted like penicillin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back