Yahoooo! Hi everybody! : D

oOLadyLawOo

I'm new around here and I'm hoping that someone might possibly give me their time and explain some of the forums I've seen on here. They look like fun but I've never really role-played anything other than fandom. I absolutely love fandom though! So if you have a certain fandom that you've been dying to role-play, let me know! I might be able to help you out.

The first one I ever wrote for was Naruto and that was back on Myspace. @.@ I've also written for Soul Eater, Undertale, One Piece, Pokemon, Digimon, Hetalia....and I think that's all of the major ones that I actually wrote for within an extended period of time.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Whoa! What a welcome! Cookies and punch!? How can I resist?! O.O Thanks armor dude!

The first one I ever wrote for was Naruto and that was back on Myspace. @.@ I've also written for Soul Eater, Undertale, One Piece, Pokemon, Digimon, Hetalia....and I think that's all of the major ones that I actually wrote for within an extended period of time.
Ah, I see! I'm imagining that you're a fan of anime then?

Well, in any case, you might find some luck in this section as I noticed quite a few individuals there are looking for a partner that is interesting in writing fandoms (I'm guilty of doing this myself, actually). If you don't find anything there that appeals to your tastes, then you might have find a Roleplay of interest here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back