Yahhah’s oddball characters

Yahhah

The Wandering Storyteller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hero name: The Bronze Brawler

Civ identity: hides from public but goes by the name Butch.

Species(just to clear things up): enhanced cat

Eye color: blue

Hair color: has black and gray tabby fur

Powers:

Mild anthropomorphism: Butch does not have the general body shape of a human. He is also the size of your average house cat. But he does have paws that work like a dexterous pair of hands, he can balance on two legs, and can speak.

Kitty power: Butch has the capabilities of your average feline. He has claws, whiskers, enhanced senses, speed, and agility.

Longevity: the experiments that were done on Butch lengthened his lifespan beyond that of a normal member of his species. Although he is still essentially an adult at twelve.

Enhanced intelligence: Another perk of experimentation Butch is extremely intelligent. Smart enough to create the Bronze Brawler mech on his own.

Weaknesses:

-Butch is still a cat no matter how enhanced he is. He does not have much physical strength without his mech.

-Butch is mortal and is still subject to the fact that bullets, fire, falling, and anything else in between could be the bloody end of him.

-Butch has a tendency to shoot first, and ask questions later which can lead to problems on his own.

Skills
-Butch is an expert pilot when it comes to the Bronze Brawler Mech.

-Butch is good with machines. Having created his mech on his own.

Weapons
Mech is equipped with a machine gun over the right arm. The right control switch has a trigger which can be pulled from Butch’s seat in its head to fire.

Equipment
Bronze Brawler:
As before mentioned this is the mech of Butch’s own design it stands at around eight feet tall. It is only equipped with a gun on one arm and a strong permanent fist on the left. Butch crafted a crude hand on the right. The mech is incredibly strong and can lift about two tons, although it is rather cumbersome.

Other items: n/a

Hero appearance: The Bronze Brawler is a large mech with a reddish tinge that gives it its title. The mech is slightly taller than a tall man, and is rather brawny in appearance. It has one working hand, a working gun, and a wrecking ball sized fist.

Civilian appearance: Butch appears as a grey black striped tabby cat. He has a fluffy tail, and a spiky Mohawk hairdo that is unintentional. He can walk on two legs, or four normally four when humans can see him.

Personality: Butch is not the nicest cat, or person. He is angry half of the time, and loves expressing himself vulgarly. He can be mean, and uncaring on the outside but if he thinks of someone as a friend he has their back through thick and thin. He also cares for innocent people and tries to not kill civilians in any sort of crossfire. He doesn’t usually speak when acting as a hero.

History: Most of Butch’s early life was not abnormal until a shady organization started testing on animals. Butch was grabbed off the street and used in a laboratory. Butch’s gain of humanlike intelligence. This was met with an attempt to euthanize him. Butch however found a way to escape on the night before and slipped under the radar. They didn’t think a talking cat to be much of a threat.

There is really no story to how Butch picked his name he wanted a name and he picked Butch. After that Butch found himself growing lonely with no companionship. That was when he first witnessed a superhero Butch decided that was what he would do. He figured if he fought for humans he could protect them and then when the time came Butch could reveal himself and the world would accept him. Or so he hopes. Today Butch is based in Centurion city and stores the Bronze Brawler in an abandoned warehouse. His workshop. Littered with booby traps

Quotes: “Alright before I bust y’all up, I’m going to ask you to stop what you’re doing”

“DIE *******”!

Well that’s my first character BackSet BackSet

Hero name: The Bronze Brawler

Civ identity: hides from public but goes by the name Butch.

Species(just to clear things up): enhanced cat

Eye color: blue

Hair color: has black and gray tabby fur

Powers:

Mild anthropomorphism: Butch does not have the general body shape of a human. He is also the size of your average house cat. But he does have paws that work like a dexterous pair of hands, he can balance on two legs, and can speak.

Kitty power: Butch has the capabilities of your average feline. He has claws, whiskers, enhanced senses, speed, and agility.

Longevity: the experiments that were done on Butch lengthened his lifespan beyond that of a normal member of his species. Although he is still essentially an adult at twelve.

Enhanced intelligence: Another perk of experimentation Butch is extremely intelligent. Smart enough to create the Bronze Brawler mech on his own.

Weaknesses:

-Butch is still a cat no matter how enhanced he is. He does not have much physical strength without his mech.

-Butch is mortal and is still subject to the fact that bullets, fire, falling, and anything else in between could be the bloody end of him.

-Butch has a tendency to shoot first, and ask questions later which can lead to problems on his own.

Skills
-Butch is an expert pilot when it comes to the Bronze Brawler Mech.

-Butch is good with machines. Having created his mech on his own.

Weapons
Mech is equipped with a machine gun over the right arm. The right control switch has a trigger which can be pulled from Butch’s seat in its head to fire.

Equipment
Bronze Brawler:
As before mentioned this is the mech of Butch’s own design it stands at around eight feet tall. It is only equipped with a gun on one arm and a strong permanent fist on the left. Butch crafted a crude hand on the right. The mech is incredibly strong and can lift about two tons, although it is rather cumbersome.

Other items: n/a

Hero appearance: The Bronze Brawler is a large mech with a reddish tinge that gives it its title. The mech is slightly taller than a tall man, and is rather brawny in appearance. It has one working hand, a working gun, and a wrecking ball sized fist.

Civilian appearance: Butch appears as a grey black striped tabby cat. He has a fluffy tail, and a spiky Mohawk hairdo that is unintentional. He can walk on two legs, or four normally four when humans can see him.

Personality: Butch is not the nicest cat, or person. He is angry half of the time, and loves expressing himself vulgarly. He can be mean, and uncaring on the outside but if he thinks of someone as a friend he has their back through thick and thin. He also cares for innocent people and tries to not kill civilians in any sort of crossfire. He doesn’t usually speak when acting as a hero.

History: Most of Butch’s early life was not abnormal until a shady organization started testing on animals. Butch was grabbed off the street and used in a laboratory. Butch’s gain of humanlike intelligence. This was met with an attempt to euthanize him. Butch however found a way to escape on the night before and slipped under the radar. They didn’t think a talking cat to be much of a threat.

There is really no story to how Butch picked his name he wanted a name and he picked Butch. After that Butch found himself growing lonely with no companionship. That was when he first witnessed a superhero Butch decided that was what he would do. He figured if he fought for humans he could protect them and then when the time came Butch could reveal himself and the world would accept him. Or so he hopes. Today Butch is based in Centurion city and stores the Bronze Brawler in an abandoned warehouse. His workshop. Littered with booby traps

Quotes: “Alright before I bust y’all up, I’m going to ask you to stop what you’re doing”

“DIE *******”!

Well that’s my first character BackSet BackSet
Approved. As I read this I picture Underdog.

BackSet BackSet full disclosure I have no clue what to call his solo series although I do have ideas for it. Am going to put in a character for future appearance.

Hero name: The Behemoth

Civilian Name: Was once known as Robert Downing.

Eye color: Red

Hair Color: Brown

Powers:

Feats of Strength: Behemoth's main ability is strength. The monster can rip apart a bus, and break most metals like twigs. Other than unstoppable force he cannot really do much else.

Weaknesses:

-Behemoth is a big target. He is strong and can take a lot of damage but enough damage and anything can be brought down.

-Behemoth is not smart. He is very easily outsmarted by anyone with half a brain.

Skills:

-The Behemoth's only skill would be his skill in hand to hand combat.

Weapons

Back breaking fists

Equipment

N/A

Other Items

N/A

Hero Appearance: A hairy man resembling a sasquatch from media. Stands at half way between eight and nine feet tall. Has almost disproportionately large hands, and arms. has a slight under bite with a pair of larger fangs that peek out from his lower jaw.

Civilian Appearance: N/A

Personality: The Behemoth still retains humanity. Although it is buried deep within his seething pits of rage. His true personality is that of an easygoing, sometimes joking individual. He would be devoted to a friend if anyone could get past his monstrous appearance. The Man beast only really wants solitude and if he were to have that than he could get past this paradigm of a rampaging beast.

History: Robert Downing was never a prosperous youth. He never really excelled in school even though he had a normal home life. When he moved out of his childhood home. He found a shady job as a pawn for a group of supervillains. Where the poor sucker eventually drew the short straw and was used in an experiment to become living weapon of mass destruction.

This turned the almost useless henchman into the monster he is today. A group of superheroes eventually took down the villain group before they could use the monster. A group of scientists. "Liberated" Behemoth. Using him for their own experiments where he is kept today festering in angry rage.

Quotes:
"I. AM. NOT. A. MONSTER!"
"I have some...undermining anger issues"
"HAHAHA....We have fun here"

Last edited:
BackSet BackSet full disclosure I have no clue what to call his solo series although I do have ideas for it. Am going to put in a character for future appearance.

Hero name: The Behemoth

Civilian Name: Was once known as Robert Downing.

Eye color: Red

Hair Color: Brown

Powers:

Feats of Strength: Behemoth's main ability is strength. The monster can rip apart a bus, and break most metals like twigs. Other than unstoppable force he cannot really do much else.

Weaknesses:

-Behemoth is a big target. He is strong and can take a lot of damage but enough damage and anything can be brought down.

-Behemoth is not smart. He is very easily outsmarted by anyone with half a brain.

Skills:

-The Behemoth's only skill would be his skill in hand to hand combat.

Weapons

Back breaking fists

Equipment

N/A

Other Items

N/A

Hero Appearance: A hairy man resembling a sasquatch from media. Stands at half way between eight and nine feet tall. Has almost disproportionately large hands, and arms. has a slight under bite with a pair of larger fangs that peek out from his lower jaw.

Civilian Appearance: N/A

Personality: The Behemoth still retains humanity. Although it is buried deep within his seething pits of rage. His true personality is that of an easygoing, sometimes joking individual. He would be devoted to a friend if anyone could get past his monstrous appearance. The Man beast only really wants solitude and if he were to have that than he could get past this paradigm of a rampaging beast.

History: Robert Downing was never a prosperous youth. He never really excelled in school even though he had a normal home life. When he moved out of his childhood home. He found a shady job as a pawn for a group of supervillains. Where the poor sucker eventually drew the short straw and was used in an experiment to become living weapon of mass destruction.

This turned the almost useless henchman into the monster he is today. A group of superheroes eventually took down the villain group before they could use the monster. A group of scientists. "Liberated" Behemoth. Using him for their own experiments where he is kept today festering in angry rage.

Quotes:
"I. AM. NOT. A. MONSTER!"
"I have some...undermining anger issues"
"HAHAHA....We have fun here"
Approved.

Cool. I can’t wait to start using them. I have an idea for the name of Butch’s solo series. The Brawler’s Beginning. BackSet BackSet

Last edited:
Thank you. Sorry if I’ve been a nuisance I just enjoy writing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back