• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Xy's Matchmaking Services!

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Okay, this should be super fun. I just wanna see if I can get a little interest before I go balls deep into this though.

Welcome to Xy's matchmaking services! Are you lonely and depressed? Trying to get laid? Searching for the love of your life? Well look no further! Here at Xy's matchmaking service, our goal is to hook you up with some special lovin'! Please fill out the form below, so that we can find you the man or woman of your dreams! <3

Alright guys, so the premise of this is for anyone interested to fill out a form (in character) as well as a character sheet. Then, in one of the main threads, you are matched up with someone else who filled out their stuff. You are given a small setting, and from there you start your improvised rp based on a blind date. Whether it's a bust or not will be for you two to decide! It'll basically be a fun way to meet other rpers and explore the characters that you create for this. I mean, I'm basically giving you someone to rp with! I'd really like to try this out. If you'd be interested in doing this, let me know so that I can get the pages set up!

Throwing a character into a random blind-date-like scenario sounds like my idea of crazy fun! So I'd be interested in checking this out. Kinda curious about what stuff would go on the form though.

Throwing a character into a random blind-date-like scenario sounds like my idea of crazy fun! So I'd be interested in checking this out. Kinda curious about what stuff would go on the form though.

The form would of course have your name/age/whatever questions, but it'd also have a bunch of silly questions to answer IC, like "what is your ideal date?" and "what features are a must for your dream boo?!". Of course it won't all have to be straight pairings either, I'll definitely include things like sexuality and whatever else. I'd get it more fleshed out. It'd kinda be the format of your character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back