• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings xXSpaceMoonBabeXx Is searching through all of outer space for a good roleplay partner!

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~

:bishiesparklesl:Welcome travler!:bishiesparklesr:

read thread?

[Yes.] or No

Are you sure?

[Yes.] or No

Ugh just let me veiw it already, enough with the stupid gimmicks!

OKAY! Okay I was just trying to be funny jeez :-_-lines:

Opening please wait...

HELLO!

I am currently searching for someone to roleplay with first off here are my rules and some stuff about me!

1. I am very prone to writers block so please be patient!

2. I will attempt to match your post length if I can though i usually max out at about three paragraphs or less

3. I enjoy a little ooc chatter though i'm kinda socially awkward due to severe social anxiety [I am dying inside while typing this...help :closedeyescryingfrown:]

4. I generally play females, I am willing to play a male role if absolutely necessary
and who doesn't love a good LGBTQ+ story xD

5: I am a stickler for spelling! I can handle a simple mistake here and there as long as its legible but constant spelling errors will begin to wear down my patience.

6. I don't really pay attention to finer attributes when it comes to grammar such as punctuation, indentations, all that great stuff! though my typing is at least legible!

7: my eyesight isn't the greatest so I might put my dialogue as a different color so I can distinguish it easier, and I ask you don't use to complicated fonts.

8: I do enjoy darker themes and am alright with small amounts of fluff though if you are not okay with this please let me know.

9. I am SUPER understanding, if you wish to drop out or are going to be gone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me, if you have a problem we can always talk it out!

10: I have been roleplaying for a good 4 years at least.

11: I prefer my partner to be close to 18 since I am 18

12. I think this is most RP-ers but one-liners annoy me so much! I can handle the occasional one-liner due to writers block [it happens to me a lot]​

Plot Ideas and pairings!

plots:
Love is murder.
Muse A is a sort of emo loner, she always had a thing for horror and scary situations, but what happens when thrill draws her to silent hill, where she meets Muse B, a serial killer, living in the small English town, he/she immediately targets Muse A though what happens when Muse B falls for Muse A? will his love get in the way? even worse than that is other killers want Muse A for themselves. what will Muse A think of being thrust into this world of romance and horror!

Space training? or space romance...no homo right?
(this plot is for lgbtq+pairings)

its the year 3022 and society has migrated to the planet Cerberus, the summers are fairly hot, there springs are beautiful and their falls are very chilly, and there winters are extremely cold, muse A and B are students at the Zarcon Space training facility, both training in a field. though here's the thing, they were assigned as crew mates! which means they practically do almost everything together! that also leaves them time to get closer. though despite their obvious semi-attraction, they both are closeted with their sexuality and would never admit to having an attraction to someone of the same sex!

My Sibling is going to kill me!!!

Muse A is Muse B's siblings best friend, Muse B's sibling invites Muse A over for the night, everything is fine, the three of them have a great time, and soon after Muse B's sibling and parents are asleep, Muse B heads down for a snack in nothing but underwear and a tanktop, and Muse B is thicc af, Muse A, happens to come down to see Muse B in her underwear and a tanktop! what will happen? its up to you -and me i guess-

Its just buisness...Right?

Muse A is a buisnessman/woman who is nearly all the way up the corporate ladder, though with work taking up their time, a family never crossed their mind, then his/her father, who owns the company says that if they don't have a spouse by the end of the month that he/she will not become CEO and inherit the company, so he turns to his assistant Muse B with a deal, be Muse A's spouse for a year, then they will have a civil divorce and Muse B will be compensated accordingly, sounds good right? sure, if thats what you make of it...hell it may turn into a real romance, who knows!
What Doesn’t Kill You
[set in 1800s or so England, loosely using some assassin’s creed terms and concepts to make things easier. High-casual to advanced, focused on both action and character development][/i]

A female assassin (my character) has quickly over the years moved her way up the ranks within the Brotherhood, but that doesn’t mean she’s well liked even within the higher-ups. Her methods of killing aren’t exactly up to code, though they don’t break any laws and she gets the job done, so nobody can really complain. To make it worse, she’s a woman, and soon enough she’ll be at master level, high enough to take an apprentice on. Problem is, who would want to train under a female?

One of her missions has finally proven to become just a bit too difficult for one person to handle, and that’s when (not telling anyone), the young adult hires a slightly younger homeless teenager ([your character] who later is found to be very important -ill leave how up to you-) to do a little work for her, promising more gold than he’d ever seen in his life. If he does everything correctly, there might just be a future for them at the Brotherhood, if our assassin can pull a few strings… This rp will involve a big time skip to where they're both a few years older and adults

pairings:

yandere x senpai

Nerd x popular

kidnapper x victim

serial killer x target

older siblings best friend x younger sibling

demon x angel

boss x assistant

step sibling x step sibling

school girl/boy x school girl/boy

teacher x teacher

witch/warlock x human

gender pairings I do:
MxF
FxF

very weak chance but I also do MxM though I really don't like playing males xD

Fandoms:

harry potter

voltron

OHHC

Black Butler

The future diary

Diabolik lovers

creepypasta

silent hill

FNAF (not as much anymore)

Seven Deadly SIns

(and many more, feel free to ask)

If you are interested, please PM me I promise I don't bite ^_^

Last edited:
go thread! with this bump I send you to the very top of the front page so I can hopefully get new people interested in my plots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back