• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern XOXO, Gossip Girl [OPEN & ACCEPTING; IGNORE POST COUNT]

Who should our characters be?

• Children of the original gang plus a few more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New GG generation (staring in high school)

• New GG generation (starting in college/end of senior year)

• Totally new gang; The original gang never existed

• Total voters

Wayward

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tumblr_m84s2qC5931rawmamo1_500.gif

You may be rid of Dan Humphrey, but you'll never be rid of me. There'll always be someone on the outside, wanting to get in. Who am I now? That's one secret I'll never tell.

XOXO,

Gossip Girl

The year is 2016 and the old GG gang has finally moved on with their lives, but there's one problem; someone else has taken up the Gossip Girl website. It seems as though Lonely Boy was right; he'd created a monster. A monster that no longer needed him to survive. There's a new group of Manhattan's elite and you know what that means: all new scandals. Will this new group soar above and beyond? Or will they succumb to the toxic life that comes with the Upper East Side?

Awesome! I'll probably wait for a few more people to show interest, but I'll begin working on the thread :)

If you could all cast your vote for the poll up top so I can know what setting I should be preparing for, that'd be great. Thank you! =)

Okay! So I feel like I have enough interest and enough votes to start working on the thread! We will have a whole new gang, the original group having never existed. It might take a while to get the threat up since I have work and midterms to look forward to (kill me). BUT I will do my best to have it up soon.

Just started watching this show. It's sucking me in like a proper guilty pleasure. Anyway, this sounds awesome. I'd love to hear more about it! I'll keep an eye out for when the thread pops up. :)

Pigeon said:
Just started watching this show. It's sucking me in like a proper guilty pleasure. Anyway, this sounds awesome. I'd love to hear more about it! I'll keep an eye out for when the thread pops up. :)
omg yes. I just started a few days ago and I'm hooked!

I'm not reserving any spots as I will wait for anyone who is interested to create their characters and then pick those I feel would be best suited for the roleplay :) So until further notice, this rp is always open.

Also, I have begun working on the thread. I am getting the character sign-up tab in order. Once that is all set then I will put the link and you guys will be free to post your characters!

Alright, Kiddies! Here is the link to the thread. You may begin on your characters, but I am waiting on the Rules tab to be put up along with Updates and a panel with the types of characters I am looking for. But feel free to begin!

XOXO, Gossip Girl

Alrighty you guys! Character Sheets are due on Monday! If all goes as planned, we will begin the roleplay on Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back