• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Xmen:Mutant Registration Act is Avenged

ZerofighterX

Unlucky Member
(This is my first interest check here, so I dont know if it goes here so bare wth me)

Its been 20 years sense the mutant registration act was made, in those 20 years mutants have more respect, and Xavier's school is still open, but are still treated like secondary class citizens, and are still met with violence. The Mutant Registration act II is made again and this time it has more support. This time if the mutants dont register they will be arrested and if they fight killed on the spot. A new generation of Xmen and the Brotherhood of Mutants begin to rise. Both fighting the registration act, so the goverment asks SHIELD to open the Avenger's initiative and bring back the Avengers to take out the rising teams

Rules

can have original characters.

Characters who were young(IE ShadowCat, Rogue, or Iceman are ok but they must be older) and characters who are immortal(Wolverine, Sabertooth, Thor) are also ok

Follow the rules of the forum

HAVE FUN

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain America isn't immortal, not like how Wolverine and Sabertooth are. He can't still be killed by a well-placed bullet. If it's 20 years post AvX, then he'd be past his prime as Cap.

Steve Rogers/Captain America has advanced cellular regeneration, not a healing factor. He's just as mortal as the rest of us.

What do you mean character thread? This is just the interest check. You need to make another thread in the Detailed-Fandom forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back