• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Xiuhcoatl's Key: The Medallion of Dreams

MarkNorbert

-Short Bio-

Year 1700, the Caribbean. The Golden Age of Piracy. Also, the Hunt for Xiuhcoatl's Key, a mysterious Aztec artifact which is believed to unlock great power to who has the key. However, Xiuhcoatl's Key is composed out of three parts which are located in the Caribbean, their exact location however, is unknown. Benjamin Wolf, an Austrian, travels from Europe to the Caribbean in hope to find the Key's parts. In his journeys, he runs into a group of pirates, who are seeking riches and power. Benjamin, in exchange for their help, promises them glory and riches, which the pirates accept.

-Rules-

All RpN rules apply here

No one-liners

I must approve your character before you post

Romance is allowed, but not to the point where clothes are off

Mature role-players only

Since this is set in the 17th century, racism is allowed, BUT ONLY WITHIN THE RP AND I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TAKEN TO THE EXTREME.

I would like this role-play to be somewhat similar to the RPG games such as Dragon Age:Origins. However, there will be no dragons or undead. The role-players(us) will be similar to a party, where they will work together to complete the treasure hunting. The party will have a leader(it won't be me) which will lead the party in completing the hunt. I will choose the party leader myself, after I will take my time to think it through. The rest of party the will have to follow the party leader, give him/her guidance and help with his/her quest. Each character will be unique, with his/her own background, his/her own desires and ambitions. Conflict may occur, but it will be up to the party leader to keep his/her party united. Fail to do so, and the party may be disbanded. This RP will have historical events since it's set in the 17th century. Conflict between the Spaniards and the English will be in the RP.

Political Map:

European_Powers_in_Caribbean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back