• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Xenomorphs / AvP? Anyone?

nebulousinsight

Fan of Details
Hey there! If you've come to this thread then you have some inkling of what I'm talking about when I mention Xenomorphs. I want to roleplay with someone in any of the following combinations, with my role being first:

Xenomorph (drone) vs. a lone survivor on a derelict ship (I can also do the reverse of this)

Predator vs. lone survivor (or group [we can double up]) on an island (climate to be determined)

Survivor x Survivor where we must survive a growing infestation of xenomorphs in the compound (could also include Predators)

Don't mistake my vague descriptions, though. I am a literate roleplayer, and I'll offer anywhere from 2-7 paragraphs per post, depending upon the decided plot and the current setting. It all depends on how invested I get into the story. I do expect the same of you, and active participation. I don't care if we do it via thread or via PM, Skype, or IRC, or hell, even any other instant chat you can offer up.

I will reply less frequently via this site due to the low activity I've had so far, but the platform is up to you. I hope I haven't lost anyone.

Mmm. It's been awhile since I've seen any of the movies. Though I do plan to start reading some predator comics soon, plus I can use wiki's. Anyway, I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back