Other Xbox-360 Skyrim

Chantal Heart

Has any of you played Skyrim on X-box 360? If so please tell me what you liked and disliked about it and I will tell you my thoughts on it if you wish to hear them. Thank you and have a nice day! Also if you want to Roleplay Skyrim I can probably do some of the canon characters.

I have it on Xbox.
It's nice enough, but it's sad not to be able to use mods and console.
For some things I prefer Oblivion.

Skyrim on the 360 is the only game I have completed 100% to include all side missions.... i also read all the books. I prefer the combat in Dragons dogma however. But the story in Skyrim is solid and I love to do RPs with it but no one seems to what to. Out of character of course. I always play an archer in the game so I would imagine I would do the same in an RP. I had the idea of doing a dovakin female born of a dragon and raised wild that instead of bringing the distruction to dragons was dropped into skyrim by her loving mother to beable to live as a human. But that is chara ter dictation for an RP partner so I know that isnt for everyone. But just creating two characters and having them explore is a cool way to RP

Love the story and the scenery in the game. Currently playing right now as a Imperial female..I think the "companions quest" has glitched itself on me ..

I returned to White run with a witch's head only to find Kodlak murdered by the silver hand. Farkas has been sitting and mourning for days and Vilkos is walking around eating sweet rolls.Aella and Skjor were outside with two silver hand that they murdered. All the companions that are alive keep saying the same thing ..so I left to go do my dragon born quest's in hopes they would unbug by the time I got back. When I returned they did not, so O got sick of it and decided to attack them to see if they will unbug...with my attempt I accidently murdered Skjor..which broke my heart because he was to be my husband..

I returned to White run with a witch's head only to find Kodlak murdered by the silver hand. Farkas has been sitting and mourning for days and Vilkos is walking around eating sweet rolls.Aella and Skjor were outside with two silver hand that they murdered. All the companions that are alive keep saying the same thing ..so I left to go do my dragon born quest's in hopes they would unbug by the time I got back. When I returned they did not, so O got sick of it and decided to attack them to see if they will unbug...with my attempt I accidently murdered Skjor..which broke my heart because he was to be my husband..
Wait Skjor was still alive? That sounds like a bug cause Skjor is scripted to die soon after you become a werewolf and go on a mission with Aela.
Everything else is good, Kodlak is supposed to be killed by the silver hand.

Wait Skjor was still alive? That sounds like a bug cause Skjor is scripted to die soon after you become a werewolf and go on a mission with Aela.
Everything else is good, Kodlak is supposed to be killed by the silver hand.
Woops! got the name wrong. Is there suppose to one more quest given?

Yeah, I think after Kodlak is killed one of the companions approaches you (Vilkas I think), and you go with him on a quest to wipe out the silver hand.

Has any of you played Skyrim on X-box 360? If so please tell me what you liked and disliked about it and I will tell you my thoughts on it if you wish to hear them. Thank you and have a nice day! Also if you want to Roleplay Skyrim I can probably do some of the canon characters.
Skyrim on 360 was my first Bethesda game and I loved it. Eventually I got the nerve up to get it on PC and try installing some mods, even though I was certain my shitty lil laptop wouldn't be able to handle it.

It could. I didn't install graphics heavy mods but I did install a TON of mods. Weapons, followers, quests, you name it. And tbh, there wasn't much difference between the 360 graphics and my shitty PC graphics. To be completely honest, my pc graphics looked better purely because of all the aesthetic changes I made via modding. I was playing on said laptop up until last year until I got a new one and it was running fine. I had to put a fan on it to keep it from overheating, but that was for every game or intensive software XD The laptop was from 2012 so it could only take so much.

I digress. Do yourself a favor. Even if you don't think your compooter can handle it, get Skyrim on PC and get yourself some mods. I was running well over 100 mods on my old 2012 computer and it worked like a charm. The occasional CTD is inevitable whether you're playing with mods or not, so just go for it dude. I guarantee, it's like playing an entirely different game that you can tailor to your tastes. I'd be happy to help you get started. But Skyrim's modding community is so deep dog, you could easily look up a few tutorials and get started right away. And there's no better time to start modding once you've already gotten the vanilla experience.

My first playthrough was on the 360, but in the end, I preferred PC. The ability to mod is a huge, huge plus to me.

I got as far as around 70% of all content in Skyrim, sad that you can't use mods on 360, otherwise I would stay more, got my sweet sweet LvL 87 Wood elf warrior-mage-archer-whatever

Oh man, the first time I played it on 360 I ended up dropping it because I couldn’t kill that gosh darn spider in the first dungeon outside of Whiterun! But returning to the game later, I got absolutely obsessed and beat nearly every side mission. I remember I was a level 87 Imperial Archer, but not much else. I only stopped playing because my game kept crashing, and I was really upset about that.

I did buy the Xbox one version where you could mod stuff, but... I felt some of the magic fade. It didn’t feel as special or unique anymore, and I felt like the NPCs just... Weren’t important to me anymore. I’d rather play Breath of the Wild now, but Skyrim still has a very special place in my heart. I’d love to return someday and feel that same awe I had the first time I played, but for now, I’ll stick to Zelda.

I first played Skyrim on XBox and I really liked it. Since then I've bought it for my computer, but it's pretty laggy, so that's problematic. I'd like to mod it a bit, but I enjoyed the game just plain vanilla as well. I especially loved the civil war questline (I actually was far more interested in it than the main quest), though I wish they could have done more with it. I often enjoy rps working with something from the war.

I've played it too much. My laptop is a potato that can barely handle small games, so I can't get it for PC even though I would like to. I can say that I still love it even if it gets boring after a while.

I've played it too much. My laptop is a potato that can barely handle small games, so I can't get it for PC even though I would like to. I can say that I still love it even if it gets boring after a while.

There's no such thing as too much Skyrim.

I wanted to play Skyrim, then I took an arrow to the knee.
In proper words, I wanted to get Skyrim, but I don't have an Xbox and I cant afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back