• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝑿

Where should this "remake" take place in?

• Japan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other (specify in a reply to this thread)

• Total voters

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
6755147ah85579235a881&690

In 1999, a teenager named Kamui Shirō returns to Tokyo after a six-year absence. He comes to protect those dearest to him, Kotori and Fūma Monou, and fulfill his mother's dying wish of changing fate. The end of the world is fast approaching as superhuman individuals gather and take sides in Tokyo, the battle site of Armageddon. Following Kamui's arrival the Dragons of Heaven and the Dragons of Earth, the two factions in the final battle for humanity's future, vie for the young man's allegiance, convinced his power will assure their victory. The Dragons of Heaven are the first to contact Kamui. The Dragons of Heaven are guided by Hinoto, dreamgazer for the Legislature of Japan. They are the protectors of the kekkai (結界), spiritual barriers (in the form of buildings such as the Tokyo Tower) that hold the fabric of nature together. As long as the kekkai survive, Judgment Day is postponed. The Dragons of Earth are the counterpart to the Dragons of Heaven. Their mission is to destroy the kekkai and unleash earthquakes so the Earth can be cured of the plague of humanity. They were assembled by Hinoto's sister Kanoe, secretary to the Governor of Tokyo. As Kamui is forced to choose between the two sides, he concludes he only wants to protect Kotori and Fūma, and becomes a Dragon of Heaven. At the same time, Fūma has a change of personality and becomes the "Kamui" of the Dragons of Earth as he was destined to be Kamui's opposite. Fūma kills Kotori and swears to kill Kamui. Deciding he wishes to bring Fūma back to normal, Kamui joins the Dragons of Heaven in their fight against the Dragons of Earth.

I am searching for people to join me in a "remake" roleplay of the manga X, also known as X/1999, by CLAMP. In this roleplay, our focus will not be on the chosen ones, Kamui, but rather on the Dragons and the Kamui who ally themselves with them.

Rest assured, I will be providing the lore to the manga to those who have not read or watched the anime movie or TV series. While I will make a few changes to it to avoid confusion and to fit the focus of this roleplay, it will be more or less the same to the canon material.

Once assembled at least seven people's interest, namely the number of Dragons and their respective Kamui, I will be creating the roleplay proper. Feel free in the mean time to aske me any questions regarding the roleplay, lore-related or otherwise, and reserving a spot in advance. Those are: seven Dragons of Heaven, seven Dragosn of Earth, two Kamui and possibly two dream seers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back