• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom X-Men: Runaways

So I did just kind of realize that Ex Nihilo is absent until the 3rd of June. Would any of the runaways involved in the truth or dare game prefer I edit my post at another mutant and then we can come back to Rafael?

Yeah that would be good and sorry for not being online. I was waiting on the next person to go which was Ex Nihilo.

Pffff I just revived it cx It was a little slow for a while due to end of school exams cx But yeah, your accepted!

Alright I've always been intrigued by this Rp and it has an amazing concept that could Flourish.

Personally I advise you let this one die, and Relaunch it. A Nice clean slate while also allowing you to pick out the people who are actually interested and willing to stay or actually have the time for such a Roleplay.

@shattered

Yeah, you know, I think that's what I'll have to end up doing c: @Mr Cthulhu because I really do like the roleplay itself, it's just that several people had left and other problems. So yeah, I'll realaunch it once I get Tamagawa up and running

Omg you're Alive , YESH. Also can't wait for this to get relaunched ,I love the idea of it and could prove to be really interesting!

Railgun-S-ONEE-SAMA-MOMENT.jpeg

I think that next time you should have less spots. You know? It's easier to manage with less people to rely on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Tempesta I'm probably going to do that and try to make sure to have an even amount for the Hunters and Runaways side. That's probably what also caused it to crash, with so little hunters at the start.

I'd be willing to help out with Recruiting and GM Duties seeing as I have a lot of free time < by free time i mean i literally have no life.

if you see fit of course

I enjoy being able to get to know each character, but I think we also need to have goals/plot points/whatever you want to call them to keep the story going. At least that way people will be heading toward some sort of goal, if that makes any sense. ( O.o )

I'd like to know when this is created again.

I'd like to point out that the only reason I did not post was because by the time I was accepted, I saw that it was basically dead and there was no reason to try and post a reply. I'm obsessed with the X-Men. I found this really exciting. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back