• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic X-Core: Mechanized defense force.

YamiKitsune

Captain of The Hades' Vessel.
Yami scoffed as he clutched the controls tightly, his canine teeth showing as a sweat drop trickled down his forehead, he squinted through his goggles as the lights flashed red and the mech shook. The mechanized monotone voice repeating: "Condition, critical, please retreat and initiate shield regeneration progress." He looked at his opponent, the Black mech wielding dual gigantic steel blades, a deep booming voice echoed from the speakers of the enemy mech, barely audible over the heavy rain pounding on the steel of the mech's. "You struggle, for what? It's a losing battle Yami, look around you, most of your allies have already fallen, and the reinforcements won't get here quick enough...just make it easier for both of us and surrender." Yami growls, punching one of the steel walls. "Damn it! I still can't win...!? All that practice, all that inprovement and I can't win! ...All I gotta do is hold out. Just long enough for the others to get here...!" He clenched the controls, his mech raising it's guns and pointing them at the black mech. "C'mon guys...hurry!"

Noyeh gets a Reinforcement Call, he immediately jumps into his X-Core. He activates Hover Mode, flying at an incredible speed to the Battle Zone. As he makes it, his Sword is already shining blue as he points it to the Enemy X-Core. "Hey! Am I a little late?"Noyeh asks his Partner. He rushes over at the Enemy X-Core, doing a 360 with his Sword spinning with Noyeh's X-Core. After dealing damage he lands on the Right of the Opponent, jabbing his Sword into the Enemy's X-Core's Base, and than slashing it to the Right as the Enemy X-Core gets sliced in half. "Death to all.."

Yami's X-Core turns towards Noyeh's. "Noyeh! Thanks." He glances at his Erithium tank and scowls. "Almost out..." His X-Core takes off running towards the enemy soldiers. "C'mon! We're not done yet!"

Back at Erithian Defense Force HQ, many are running around panicing, trying to get ahold of the situation, Amena the red-haired 24 year old general, slams her fist onto her desk. "I told him not to engage the enemy alone! Damn that Yami, he's gonna get himself killed!" One of the soldiers bows to her. "We've sent reinforcements to remedy the situation, general! The situation still looks grim though, most of our soilders have already fallen!" She scowls and narrow's her eyes. "Damn Plegians..."

Noyeh hovers up, flying over at a Incredible Speed at the Fleet of Enemy X-Core's. Slashing his Sword a million times at 1 Enemy X-Core, it soon blows up, making a short chain reaction of most of the Enemy Fleet explode. Noyeh flies up and down, constantly trying to predict where the next attack is going to be, he jumps right in. His X-Core slices and dices, his main point being the Head and Chest. Soon enough he looks toward his Erithium tank, seeing it's down too much. "Dang it! Is it possible to steal Enemy Erithium Tanks from them? Like after we take them out?" Noyeh asks Yami. Risking his Life he rushes in full throttle, slicing at Mach 1 speed, pulling out his other Sword, now slicing more Enemy X-Core's all over. "Do these guy's every learn on how to take out a Hover Craft? I learned it in Science a few years ago!" Noyeh cracks a joke in the midst of Brawl, making a huge opening in the Middle by just swinging his Swords, his X-Core hovers over the Ground, probably hovering 1 foot in the air. He moves his X-Core to run in the Opening as he tries to get to the Enemy Base. Noyeh broadcasts a Lively Audio from his X-Core. "Why would you fight for such a Leader? I know your all good.. But why?" Noyeh continues to head to Enemy Base, no matter how much Erithium he has left in his X-Core.

Yami's X-Core suddenly boosts forward, in front of Noyeh, stopping him in his tracks, Yami's face appearing on the monitor in Noyeh's. "We've gotta retreat now! I'm almost out of erithium, and so are you! He turns and fires at some of the soldiers charging towards them. "C'mon, we gotta outta here! "

"Fine!" Noyeh says, complaining on how he couldn't have attacked the Enemy's Base. His X-Core grabs Yami's X-Core, pulling him off the Ground as Noyeh's X-Core hovers 20 Feet in the Air, struggling to carry Yami's X-Core. The speed they went at was fast but had a slow touch on it when retreating back to the Base. As his X-Core drops Yami's, he pilots his onto the Ground, jumping out as he stretches a bit. "That was thrilling! Made my Heart Pump just to see those explosions!"

The hatch of Yami's X-Core popped open as it was dropped and he went flying out. "Whaaaaaa!!!" Before landing his face in something soft....two something actually, he looked up to see the general glaring at him. Then spoke muffledly. "...Hey general." She punches his head into the ground. "You idiot! Charging straight into enemy territory without so much as a verbal notice!? How eager are you to die!?"

Noyeh turns to the General. "That depends! I had a thrilling time!" Noyeh says to the General, doing more stretches, his mind laughing about how Yami got stuck in two soft things. "Anyways! We took out 1/10 of they're group! That has to be a record!" Noyeh checks his X-Core for scratches or damages, he sees quite a bit he didn't notice in his full consent of fighting.

Kyuukuro stomps over to them and appraises the machines. "You're an idiot Yami, what were you thinking? Time doesn't grow on trees, so it's a good thing you didn't," that's when he notices some scratches on his X-core's arms. "Really? Did you hav to do that? Now there's all kinds of tuning I have to do to fix this, why can you never wait for back-up?" He demands, pointing a wrench in his direction. "Now I personally have to fix the suspension on your machine," then he turned to Noyeh's X-core. It was in relatively good condition. "So how's she fly? If you added some jets to the arms, it could go so much faster," now he had a gleam in his eyes before he sighed. "Too bad the synching would lower the shielding capabilities, or it would be truly beautiful," he sighed to himself before attaching his laptop to The leg of Yami's X-core and checking its stats.

"It flies like a Dream.. But only for a few minutes though.." Noyeh responds, stretching a bit more. "And adding Jets to the Arms would weigh it down a bit.. Plus the Discs are good for rickashay's." Noyeh now taking deep breathes, and than doing jumping jacks. "I swear! These Plegians don't know how to learn! I think it's too easy just to fight them." Noyeh grabbing a Bottle of Water from his X-Core, drinking some of it and than pouring it on his hands as he throws the water at his own face. "Much better.." Noyeh closes the cap on the Water Bottle, throwing it back into the Hatch of the X-Core, the Hatch closes up immediately.

Yami struggles to get up and rubs his head. "So I saw an opening and I went for it, big deal..." He looks back at his X-Core. "At least my "Justice's blade" wasn't destroyed, right? And we did some serious damage to the enemy, I think it really turned the tide for the battle." The general glares and yells. "Enough!" She sighs and rubs her head. "Look, you guys go get something to eat from the cafeteria and just get outta my hair, please..."

Kyuukuro grumbled at that. "You better not break that sword again, and it is too a big deal. Just leave it here and go get some food," he sighed again before pointedly getting back to work on the machine.

Suddenly, Kotori appeared in the room. "Oh my godness, you're alive," she mocked, plopping a huge sucker into her mouth. "Congrats on the slaughter fest, I'd have put weeds on your coffin," she scoffed. "Next time, be sure not to go off gallivanting into such an obvious trap, okay? I don't wanna have to do your paperwork because you screwed up," she concluded, before turning around and walking into the hall. "Follow me if you want to eat," she ordered in her commander voice when he wasn't going fast enough.

"Why, Kotori, is that concern I hear in your voice? Aye, I have to agree, I would be afraid to lose me too!" He said as he snickered, following her to the cafeteria. "I could see it now, your tears overflowing and ruining your concentration as you try to do my paperwork, and you cry out, Yami my love!" He chuckles as he continues talking about this fantasy he's conceived.

Yami's eyes widen. "Aha!" He leaves from Kotori's side, snagging a tray of food and planting himself in a seat across from Shannon. "Shan! Buddy! Hey uh...the general's up my ass again about doing my job...pretty hypocritcal right? I know she likes you more sense you always follow orders or whatever, so do you think you can make her let up or somethin'? ...Also, when're you gonna upgrade? That walking tank of yours is a model from like, ten years ago! You need to get something cooler looking, and fast, like my 'Justice's blade'!" He took a bite from his pizza.

"Well uh...I didn't exactly ask, or confirm it or....anything. But Y'know that skirmish that's been going on at Fort Xarthest? Well uh...I saw a golden opportunity, and I took it. I saw the killer general himself...Gravis. So I took the chance I had and hopped into my X-Core and charged in. Which, in turn led to my X-Core getting damaged, and me wasting alot of Erithium, and Gravis retreating so he could let his soldiers do the work, then Noyeh came to provide backup for me, and me and him retreated from the fight...and after ejecting I kinda landed with my face in her breasts, so...that might've contributed to it..."

Yami sighs and slumps into his chair. "I hope she doesn't suspend me from going on missions like last time."

Suddenly, the room got a little bit darker. Kotori switched her hair ribbons to dark black. "That won't help you," she replied with a dark smile at him. Then she turned to Shannon "at least this guy's reliable not to do stuff like that," with this she gave him a pointed look. Then she turned her hair ribbons back to the red and black ones and ignored him for a moment. "You should see if Julius can add some things to your X-core. I know how much you'd hate to change anything, but he can probably add a few things to improve it, or possibly give you a new weapon for it," she told him rather nicely. "If it gets completely destroyed as it is now, it'll be hard convincing the higher ups to fix it," She explained.

Yami puts his goggles on and hops up from the table. "Hmmm....actually, maybe I could convince Julius to add some new parts to my X-Core, next time I see Gravis I'll pound his ass for sure!" He pounds his left fist into his right palm, a cocky smirk on his face.

Kotori puts a hand on his shoulder. "Kyuukuro would kill you if you went to his nephew after wrecking 'his machine.' So don't even bother, and if you try another stunt like today, I'll be the one to kill you," she promises. "Seriously, use your head for once," she sighed. "With our enemy, taking out a tenth of his force doesn't matter, he can just recruit more to throw our way. Just be glad you didn't run into any of his elites out there, otherwise you'd have had to fight them, and all of the small fry you ticked off," she concludes with a plop of her sucker back into her mouth.

Yami sighs and takes off his goggles. "I joined the Erithian Defense Force to fight and everyone's trying to prevent me from doing exactly that!" A tune plays as one of the GIS's in the building light up, a monitor appearing and displaying a message which reads.

"Today at proximately 4:54 PM the battle at Fort Xarthest between Erithia and Plegia came to an end, the victory was a scarce one, with many soldiers lost, but according to the reports of many of the Erithian soldiers that were interviewed, it was thanks to the efforts of a young man in a silver X-Core, by the name of Mr. Yami Kitsune, that they were able to push the Plegian troops back and re-take the fort, Erithian forces promise for retribution for many other Plegian controlled territories, and reminds civilians to please evacuate their homes when they receive word of Plegian forces in the vicinity."

The tune plays again as the GIS powers down, and Yami chuckles and throws his fist in the air. "Hell yeah! Ya hear that?!"

Kotori just smirks at Yami, "and that's why I'm not telling any of the trainers how you accomplished that. Be grateful, I just saved you from a hundred extra repetitions of each exorcize," she gestured at him with her sucker, and then shrugged. Her attention turned to Shannon "be sure to do so, what Kyuukuro doesn't know.... Probably won't kill him," she added the last part like a pesky afterthought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back