• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✉ wyd ? (interest check)

The invitations have been sent and approved!
Thank you to everyone who applied for the roleplay. I really didn't think I'd get this many fantastic applications so it was hard to sort out which characters I wanted to be a part of the story. Any character not picked is based on if I felt like their character was off in the tone I want for the roleplay or I thought they might struggle in plotting with the rest of the line up with the information given in the application.

Again, thank you so much for applying and extra thank you to everyone who has been communicating with me about extensions and questions and other issues. I really appreciate you for that!

The Eight
Lauren, Persephone, Mikayla, Mo, Thea, May, Penny, and Vincenzo.

The Connected
Leon, Juniper, Valeria, Nate, Mayan, Vera, Juno, and Finn.

For those accepted, I'll get back to you guys later today (or tomorrow) on what we're doing next. ❤️
I'm so fucking excited for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back