• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WWI or II/Other wars Nation building rp with an RTS style?

adrian_

julie my beloved 🥰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yes i know, Title.

The rp will be focused on many battles that will be voted upon each day/week/month/year:

Roles and nations will be picked, it will be alternative history to, a notes tab will be opened up as a suggestion tab for everyone.

Battles that WILL happen:

WWI

Verdun

Somme

Ypres

Cambrai

WWII

Berlin

Stalingrad

D-Day

Kursk

Iwo Jima

The Bulge

Britain

Khalkhin Gol

Poland

Korean

(Suggestions)

Vietnam

(Suggestions)

Cold War

(Suggestions)

Alternative History WWI (Descriptions below the list.)

The German Monster

A Decisive Victory

Magic?

The End of the Entente

The German Monster:

The Germans have created a new tank, nicknamed the 'Monster' it is your job to stop its rampage through Verdun. (Other way around for the German players.)

A Decisive Victory:

This war has gone on long enough, a massive naval fleet is sent into the UK to invade and cripple it. (UK players need to defend themselves long enough to get reinforcements.)

Magic?:

A monstrous being of earth seems to be attacking the Somme, it seems to be man made, but is it magic? (Get through the monsters massive earth armor to find the truth.)

The End of the Entente:

A mistakenly attacked British ship is sunk, and Britain looks for answers through brute strength. (The Entente side is chaos and the fighting ends up in the Belgian coast.)

Alternative History WW2

The Siegfried Line

A Mistake

Luxembourg's Little Rebellion

The Siegfried Line:

France needs to test a monstrous new tank, what better target than the Siegfried Line?

(Germanic players need to fend off the New tank and retake what it destroyed.)

A Mistake:

Japan has finally Taken Mongolia, Shanxi, and China, The Soviets see that as a threat. Could it end the Soviet Union entirely? (The Soviet Union Has way too little troops and has already started a battle towards Japan, will they survive or die in flames?)

Luxembourg's Little Rebellion:

Luxembourg finally has enough troops to put-up a fight towards Germany, Could a mouse beat the Lion? (Luxembourg wants to fan the flames of the war with a rebellion, could their plan go up in gold or go down like concrete in water.)

Most of the troops will be based off of this sites selection and pictures should be preferably used to show what that unit uses in a detailed form:

Junior General Home Page

I promise it is NOT a kiddie sort of site. It uses very detailed history and information.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good though you need to learn more history.

The cold war wasn't a war, though at one point we laid on the brink of global nuclear war.

A giant monster would of ended up sinking into the mud at the somme.

France was occupied in WWII, they didn't have an army at that point.

Swowwy for being blunt but. Yeah it was doomed to fail. Do you want to do another RP with me though?

It was doomed to burn because of my late middle school knowledge of WW2/WW1/Esc. And not really having bothered to check any history.

You might expect this to be edited to fit those parameters, even though it would probably still suck.

@Arion

Like others have said-- the history is a little messed up but I really don't mind. That is why we RP, right? To explore different possibilities? To experience lives that are impossible? If you are wanting to do something like this, I am interested. (I'm really good at researching, so I could even help you with your next interest check if you decide to do another one.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back