Wrong Place Wrong Time

No. IT'S OKAY. I understand they are going to be short when we are conversing like this and things are happening. Mine are short too! 
Just wanted to give you a heads up that I might not be able to stay up to reply again tonight. I've got classes in the morning and it's already really late for me. If I don't reply one more time, G'night!

Haha I'm glad you thought it was funny. I really didn't see the humor in it until you pointed it out to me :3

On another note, I hope you don't mind the current bi-polardness of my character. Ian's going through some heavy stuff and I'm trying to portray it all, but I'm afraid I'm not doing it right.

Sorry its so short. I got caught up in homework and now I've got to go shower. I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer. :S  
I just wanted to give you a heads up. Being in marching band, we have competitions out of town. Tonight we have a competition and I probably won't be back until after 9 O'Clock. So I'll be able read your response, but I won't be able to reply unless they are short. Even then they may have more errors than normal in them.

Another update: I just left from the competition and I'll be home in about 2 hours. 
Sorry my post was short, but I didn't want to write anything down that we didn't discuss further. I think we might need to more define the weaknesses of vampires. I don't want to set it out all by myself because I don't know what you want/feel like it alright.

Haha alright. For me I'm fine with the silver/sun weaknesses. I never really liked the whole running water/garlic/crosses thing and who wouldn't die with a stake to the heart?

Not sure what you would want to add to that X3

I'm fine with those. I just wanted to see what you thought. I wanted to give you a choice.

I was thinking about the same. I would think that another way of killing would be beheading for the same reason as the steak.

Maybe iron weapons would not only cut but burn slightly as well because they have a slight weakness to iron. Its like a weakness only people that knew about vampires would know of and use.

Just a thought though

Hmm, iron to me was always more aligned as a fae weakness rather than vampire. The wiki on vampire weaknesses also lists OCD, lol. I've only seen one movie where a vampire had something like that. They threw a bag of rice thinking he'd have to stop and count it.... but being an ancient vampire he counted it before they had even thrown all the rice.

Lol thats kind of amazing. Alright we can nix the iron thing. What we have is fine :) I've got a little work to do so my post might be a bit.

So sorry for the delay. I thought that Saturday would be normal, but I got swamped with work and my only reprieve seems to be school.

Many apologies for running off and disappearing. Life got really hectic with school, but I should be able to get on more than once a day now and do more than just read things! I will reply tomorrow if you are still interested.

Just posting an update to all my RPs: I have two weeks of testing. One week of the last "normal" exams and finals the following week. After The send Tuesday of December I'll be free until my Spring Semester.

I feel really bad. I did not forget about this RP but over the winter things became... complicated. Basically, I found out I was pregnant pretty early on due to severe morning sickness which basically resulted in me being sick all day everyday. Even with medication designed for this problem I was still pretty ill and barely had any energy to do anything. Add onto this that my actual PC hard drive is starting to give me a blue screen of death every 15 mins and a oncoming military move due to my husband being transferred I've had little time to do much of anything or the energy to.

Once my semester ends and we get our house listed on the market around May I should be back in action for RPs since my morning sickness has improved greatly after getting through the first trimester (though there are still some rough days where I do have to rest and take medication).

I understand if you wish to end the RP. If you don't let me know.

Ah! I am so sorry. I lost this post in a mass of craziness that happened a while back. Only when I was looking through my watched threads did I see this, click on it, and realize I was the one who we were waiting on. I'm an idiot sometimes, and I apologize for that. If you've not been too terribly busy, I would love to continue roleplaying with you. If not, just let me know that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back