Wrong Place Wrong Time

Daeus

Null
@FaithWynters

Did you have plans for him to feed on Charlotte's roommate? Such as he goes "home" with Shelly and then there would be that awkward moment of Charlotte being Shelly's roommate.

Either that idea or maybe our characters meet up at her bar (maybe your character decided to go and relax) I was going to see what you did and discuss it with you after haha I wasn't sure what your intentions were.

Then maybe our characters will meet at the bar. Not sure how you want the meeting to go down, there are quite a few things that could happen. Would you like to discuss it first or just see how things unfold? I'm sure you've already gotten an idea for your characters reaction when she sees mine fine and dandy.

We can just see how it goes, lol. But I wanted to add some humor into it. I just wanted to be sure that I wouldn't step on your RP toes first.

No haha I was actually afraid that I was stepping on your toes.

After the whole character thing I've been really careful to not do anything one sided.

Before I posted, I just wanted to put something here. I've never roleplayed in this format before. So when you ask if I'd like a dialogue thread created, I'm not sure what you mean. If you could explain and cure me of my ignorance, I would really appreciate it :)

Alright. I think I understand. If I do it wrong, bear with me, please, I'm a lowly n00b to all this newfangled roleplaying format

So, I'm gonna be getting for RPN for a bit. Got a beta key to Archeage so we're fucking around on it X3

haha That's cool. I've not really explored everything on the site yet.

Alright, well have fun haha Enjoy your game.

My apologies for being gone for so long. I did not give up on this roleplay. I actually haven't been on in about a week due to school. I am getting all my ducks in a row and posting on everything tonight. I am SO sorry for the wait and unless I get really busy again, it will not happen anymore! I hope you haven't given up on me :/

Update: I have so many Chem assignments to finish before next week so I won't reply probably till around Wednesday of next week so I can study (I have quizzes and tests in all my classes on the same freakin' day).

It's fine, my alerts are screwed up too. I have my flash plugin set for click to play cause flash ads are evil virus givers so most of my alerts don't actually get to me till super late.

A lot of times, my alerts never show up. Sometimes they'll show up like a week late and I'm like *Face Palm* Like I got the alert for the one today, but not the one for your actual IC post awhile back.

Once again, sorry my post is so short. During these action scenes I don't want to leave you completely out so they'll be short to allow for replys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back