Wrong Morals of Movies

Vernorexia

Noodle
This is one of my favorite games on another forum, so I thought I'd bring it here! I'm super new so I don't at all expect this to go anywhere but trying doesn't hurt.

It's simple, just pick a movie and tell what the life lesson is in it! But make it irrelevant and terrible.

Example:

Moral of Incredibles: Drop the emo look and guys will suddenly talk to you.

giphy.gif

Moral of Percy Jackson: Don't complain if your step dad smells. It could save your life.

tumblr_n7abw9EDcc1sezkpeo1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it: I'm going to do all the Star Wars things (eventually).

Episode I: The Phantom Menace

IMG_2013.JPG

Moral of the story: Anyone with edgy tattoos can and probably will try to murder you. Also, if robots will end up being this incompetent at their jobs, then the future of robotics is a lost cause.

Finding Nemo:

Moral of the story you can get rid of that really weird new kid in your class by daring him to do something life threatening. 

Frozen: Give everyone you know hypothermia and wait for your younger sibling to save them

The Princess Bride: Don't kill her boyfriend, he may come back and tie you to a chair

Lion King (The first one): Let yourself be kidnapped by beings of another species. All will be fine when you come home after you age like 19 years

Hardcore Henry: Cloning and indiscriminate murder is fine, as long as your corporation owning supervillain uses your emotions against you, because your mind might say no, but your heart can say HOW HARD WILL IT BE TO END THEM?!

it'll be EZ.gif

Episode II: Attack of the Clones

EC13F81D-2BE7-4C99-8ACC-D7C4D8E2B457-1224-0000011C412100E6_tmp.jpg

Moral of the story: Don't get too ahead of yourself unless you want your career to go rolling down a spiral of failure. Shady business deals and human experimentation are also OK as long as it's for the sake of keeping order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Every Disney Movie Ever

Moral of the Story: It doesn't matter what you look or act like, your amazingly perfect Prince(ss) Charming exists! You never have to clean or dress either, just sing and the local wildlife will handle it.

Harry Potter (all of them)

Moral of Story: Wish you were never born, because all kind of things happened due to your existence.

Pixels

Moral: Be a total loser with no skills except video games. You'll get yourself a hot date. Also, that Adam Sandler can't act.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back