• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy writing shenanigans with absentee partner

synth;

talia, i hope you're happy anyway
hey hey i'm not gonna bore you with how i really try to keep up with replies but life gets in the way and it breaks my heart etc (we've read it all before) but the fact of the matter is that a) i still really enjoy writing and b) i literally physically do not have the time to do it but you know

why should that stop us eh

so if you're into medieval fantasy, murder mysteries, schemes?, conspiracies, long drawn-out wars that everyone is sick of, and characters with so much internalised homophobia they cross themselves when they see a rainbow, let's get talking.

Last edited:
yo, i'm into all of the above (especially those latter two boyyy yes) & also notorious for being flaky/short on time & therefore irregular with replying, so if that somehow... appeals... to you... hmu!

i'm not here to mess around i'm just here to be gay (bluntly) and write (rarely)
Hey I'm not throwing any shade probably tasted more popsicle then your average cheerleader just the cross themselves when they see rainbows things is oof like in a good way. Also u could actually do an extremely gay knight who embraces the rainbow (preferably a crusader) cuz the rainbow was more of a Christian sign for a very long time.

ahh it's just an off the cuff reference to something usually associated with lgbt imagery in direct reference to a couple of my oc's who struggle with internalized homophobia but yes i could do any number of characters

feel free to pm me if you have plot ideas in mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back