• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Writing Shenanigans-- Updated For the Holidays! More to come!

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
It's been awhile since I've set one of these up. I'm a 3rd person writer who leans more toward novella style with average of 2 paragraphs minimum to my posts depending on situation. I always go by quality vs quantity however the shorter the responses most likely will result in some pretty lack luster replies.

Expectations
Please be 18+
No matter what the plot point is it's still a journey from start to finish and would like to have my partner be as involved as I am. (I don't want to carry the entire storyline on my own).
I am a NPC heavy writer and am looking for someone who can throw in a few npcs of their own and help move the story forward.
I tend to have darker themed rps so be up front with any trigger warnings.

PLOTS
A Celestial's Fall: Legend says that the stars were made up of the ancients that came long before worlds were ever created. Though not all worlds were so lucky to have the view of the cosmos. Darkened were their days where people lived in fear of anything that lurked in the dark. Never had a dawn been seen nor a sunset. Never was there a wish upon a shooting star, for there were no stars. Until one day the goddess Nyx took pity on the worlds and sent Mene to bring about the first light these worlds had ever seen. Mene's light attracted the ancients to bring about these world's own brilliant cosmos only the people of this world was far too greedy. Not only did some want Mene's light for their own but others wanted to destroy it and plunge the world back into the depths of darkness. One evening following Mene's light an ancient made its way through the sky only to hear what was thought to be a wish. This would be the first wish ever granted, how could the ancient refuse? The only problem was it wasn't a wish but instead a trap causing the shooting star to crash to the ground leaving them stranded and leaving the trappers in search of a fallen star.

When is Evil Good: The war between Demons and Angels have been going on for centuries as time went by it became clear that the angels were black and white. Hell is coming back with a vengeance leaving humans to be caught in the middle. Will the tables turn when heaven's general is captured? Are the demons truly evil? Or has everything been a lie and the angels follow along blindly.

Points of Interest but no specific plot
assassin x target
introverted x extroverted
kidnapped x kidnapper

Tropes of interest
Enemies to lovers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back